PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

More monster damage mod is missing from poe.trade, its on a unique watchstone.
Last edited by Fatlandthere on Jan 6, 2024, 4:53:45 PM
Live search should be restored now, apologies for the downtime.
I've listed 1 ex for 1 Vaal Reliquary Key. On the currency market it shows correctly:

https://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Hardcore+Ultimatum&online=x&stock=&want=6&have=

But on item trade it shows that i'm selling 1 ex for 1 vaal orb:

https://poe.trade/search/mgokadanarahau

Only found it out because someone was trying to buy my ex for 1 vaal orb ;)
Last edited by Rheno on Jun 13, 2021, 5:00:43 PM
"Map is occupied by [elder guardian]" mod search is not working
Is this still working?
I send already 2 PM and still got no URL...
"
blackhawk1988 wrote:
Is this still working?
I send already 2 PM and still got no URL...

unfortunately ggg keeps invalidating the bot's login session and that has to be obtained manually which can sometimes take up to a day. You should try sending the message again now.
Why isnt the new expedition currency searchable? Its over a month into the league now. No point in keeping the website up if its not gonna have basic updates
I would like to know if expedition players showing up in search results when "online only" is turned off is something that could be looked at or fixed. I now know better than to message players online or afk in those results, but that's after much confusion and being sworn at (and being the recipient of trade requests from league while I'm in standard). If this is an old topic, I apologize. Thanks!

(This happens even though standard is selected by the way)
Last edited by skudave on Sep 14, 2021, 9:17:25 PM
"
skudave wrote:
I would like to know if expedition players showing up in search results when "online only" is turned off is something that could be looked at or fixed. I now know better than to message players online or afk in those results, but that's after much confusion and being sworn at (and being the recipient of trade requests from league while I'm in standard). If this is an old topic, I apologize. Thanks!

(This happens even though standard is selected by the way)

Select "Online in League." I'm fairly certain it all only show people online in standard if you are searching standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info