PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi!
I can't get an access key for traiding. After following this link https://control.poe.trade/ I came to the main page of the PoE website with my account logged in and here I can't get the key.
Also after I logged in poe trade site remembers me it shows me this stuff https://ibb.co/jGmHqVw and I still don't see where I can get the key.
What should I do? Help me pls.
modifiers for heist equipment, such as brooches, cloaks, etc, appears to be missing
It would be great to have the ability to save searches. I often set up a complicated search, only to find that it's too expensive for now, and have to set it up again a week later. I also have 3 or 4 tabs open with different searches, but it eats up a lot of memory for chrome. Having saved searches would help a lot.

I would also be willing to pay a nominal fee for the ability as an extra or micro-transaction of sorts.
Last edited by squeege321 on Nov 18, 2021, 10:08:12 AM
Last edited by Fatlandthere on Jan 6, 2024, 4:52:25 PM
cant get my url from poexyzis... can anyone help me
Some missing mods:
% Monster pack size
uses remaining

from unique watchstones, I think the one from terror is missing too. Please check these out. Thanks.
"
squeege321 wrote:
It would be great to have the ability to save searches. I often set up a complicated search, only to find that it's too expensive for now, and have to set it up again a week later. I also have 3 or 4 tabs open with different searches, but it eats up a lot of memory for chrome. Having saved searches would help a lot.

I would also be willing to pay a nominal fee for the ability as an extra or micro-transaction of sorts.

my mans really never heard of bookmarks?
Live search not working right now?
Request

A way to block people who are manipulating the market
I have some strange problems, my items are appearing if I search myself as seller, but they do not have a price listed and are listed twice...
What am I doing wring? I use the app Acquisition to price my items, I have my Characters on public, I use a premium stash tab. I let Acquisition update the shop page on the forums and manage the online status...

I don't know where things went wrong for me. :O

Somedoby has experience with this issues?

Help's appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info