PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

It is playing up again same issue as before
I listed a few items through a public stash tab but they're not showing up on poe.trade. I PM-ed poexyzis to force a reindex, still not showing up. Any idea what I might be missing?
I would love a report user button, preferably one that if enough reports, blocks them from trade for 24 hours.

I've had several instances where I whisper someone and they had an AFK auto reply "ITS NOT 2C LOL" and he's wasting a ton of players' time by placing a fake ad.

Due to how easy it could be to abuse, I would suggest having a required "evidence" photo of the scam.
"
oopomopoo wrote:
I would love a report user button, preferably one that if enough reports, blocks them from trade for 24 hours.

I've had several instances where I whisper someone and they had an AFK auto reply "ITS NOT 2C LOL" and he's wasting a ton of players' time by placing a fake ad.

Due to how easy it could be to abuse, I would suggest having a required "evidence" photo of the scam.

I can tell why this is happens. For some stupid reason if you have item priced differently than the tab price - poetrade think that item have second price. I was curious and all people who asked me different price was from this outdated site.
Hey, XYZ, i have some trouble with notifications on poe.trade. When i set notification thing to pop up on other sites, i press on it and it's leading me to the tab, that summoned it. It's isn't working on poe.trade. I just click on this notification table and its not leading me anywhere and thus i cannot find the tab that is summoned it, because i have more than 50 tabs set.
Last edited by AaaaandItsGone on Jun 29, 2020, 12:08:23 PM
I made a list of things that Ive found that are missing:
-Ability to search by open prefix/suffix (You cant say its impossible in 2020 while other trade sites already have it, even poeapp has it).
-Search by Quantity or packsize for maps.
-Multiple new scarabs that we cant search for.
-Collected timeless/elder/uber elder set set, all 5 of them, just like an entire shaper set.
-Disable or search for Quality from catalysts on rings/belts etc.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying catalysts from other people.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying legion scarabs, cant find them.
-Many of the new exalted orbs.
-Uber elder set.
-Allow us to copy items and paste them right into POB like the main site.
-Missing support for allocation on amulets and rings(?) from anointments with oils.
-missing unique watchstone mods: % increased effect of Modifiers on non-unique Maps and % more Monster Damage.
-Cant search for maps occupied by elder guardians, they are there but they do not work.
-Missing new cluster jewel implicits like sockets as they have been moved up to implicit now from being an affix.

Also, please add a github or something where we can add issues, you are impossible to get a hold of.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Jul 14, 2020, 3:12:03 PM
I get a 500 error when searching for "Glorious Vanity"
Hello,
I tried to search for a Large cluster jewel with the implicit "Axe attack deals 12% increased damage with hits and ailments" and the searching tool doesnt take the mod in count when he show me the result.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. I've done it like any other research.

Thanks
Hey
Im requesting the URL to manage my shop through POE Trader by a pm here to poexyzis (using the link in the poe trader web), but Im not getting anything back.
Is it my problem or is anything wrong?

Thanks
"
Pichilin wrote:
Hey
Im requesting the URL to manage my shop through POE Trader by a pm here to poexyzis (using the link in the poe trader web), but Im not getting anything back.
Is it my problem or is anything wrong?

Thanks

Please try sending the message again, the issue should be resolved now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info