PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

It seems to be working as i can use it to search for stuff... Maybe it's starting to work again :o

Hyyype. Thank you anyway XYZ even if it isn't fully working yet.
The service is now restored, let me know if you're still having issues.
I get no results found for any search on ps4. I've tried both Standard and Harvest. PC searches work fine. Tied searching but couldn't find any info regarding issues with platform specific searches. thanks!
Hi guys, I've put up Anomalous Glacial Hammer(heist quality) for sale, but seems it it cannot be found on "Glacial Hammer" search request

P.S. Opps, it is ok, it is tracked. But looks like you should add new modifiers to gem's description in the shop
Last edited by Vyacheslavmikh on Sep 20, 2020, 10:15:41 AM
Hey ! On standard league poe.trade doesn't value mirror/exalt trades correctly and positions 1 mirror cheaper than 460ex even tho mirrors are about 510+ex
Hi if i made a search with type "Beast" nothing appear why ???

but if i look for "fenumal scorpion" without "any" type it s ok

There is no +1 flame wall MOD helm enchant on the poe.trade / poe goods site
need the ability to filter out AFK price fixers, remove AFK Players from the pricing equation, would that not help for better accuracy on prices?
hey dude there is a bug i think , i only see one guy posting the same item over and over again all the offers have the same name vaal_city , when i search for " thread of hope " gem i only see one guy selling the same thing
"#% of spell damage leeched as mana" is not a valid affix. Why is it listed? It's not even considered during a search, so there's no reason for it to exist as an option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info