PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Apologies about the recent downtime: to be clear, one of the services has crashed during the worst possible time and between me not being around to restart it cleanly, a bug in another service sending it down and indexers being very slow to resync the database it took very long to catch up with the stash API. It's been brought back up since then and I've introduced safety checks to ensure this issue does not happen in the future.
Would love to see these:

Better stats regarding prefixes and suffixes, many times poe.trade will not know if its a prefix or a suffx.

Searching for 1 open suffix or 1 open prefix.

Search for "Any weapon", now its only possible to search for one handed weapons, bows, two handed weapons, but lets say I want to search for "all weapons" with veiled mods on them.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Hi,

I am using poe trade all the time, thanks for great product.

But I am experiencing an annoying issue with it. I sold an item 3 weeks ago (Corpse nail coral ring), but I still receive the buying requests. I don't know how to solve that.
Any advice?

Thanks
Last edited by WaldemarII on Apr 24, 2020, 5:22:22 PM
Searching 'Cortex' doesn't show un-identified versions of the map that are for sale.
"
Searching 'Cortex' doesn't show un-identified versions of the map that are for sale.
there is an option which you need to tick on/off in order to search for identified/unidentified items
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Last edited by DaceTheWarlock on Apr 28, 2020, 10:18:36 AM
Cannot search for any annointed amulets for some reason, I know it worked before because I got my cleaving amulet from poe trade, but it doesn't work now, the option in mods just isn't there.
Hi, how to use it on ps4 standard league? I recaive info that "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."
Last edited by roqi001 on May 1, 2020, 2:36:50 PM
Bug report,

I am posting EX to buy delirium orbs like "~price 50 jewellers-delirium-orb".

However, it shows people can buy my ex with 50 jeweler orbs.

https://poe.trade/search/hagetonikaheto
This link shows that if people search for exalted orb in item_tab, it will show the wrong price

Please fix this and stop the guys from bothering me.

Thank you!

Last edited by upscpu110 on May 3, 2020, 3:34:12 PM
Can I edit my self with something that I don't wanna show in poe.trade website when it can be searched in the official one. It's really bad to be whispered by newbies all the time
Missing:
-Ability to search by open prefix/suffix (You cant say its impossible in 2020 while other trade sites already have it)
-Search by map quantity
-Multiple new scarabs that we cant search for
-Collected timeless set, all 5 of them, just like an entire shaper set
-Disable or search for Quality from catalysts on rings/belts etc.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying catalysts from other people.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying legion scarabs, cant find them.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on May 7, 2020, 9:08:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info