PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
lortplini wrote:
I am not gettin any reply from poexyzis. Wanted to setup my shop, but could not get the trade link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3027682/page/1#p23811980

Please try sending the message again, it should reply to you now.
Please add the implicits of the new Ritual gloves/helmets/boots etc. I want to have my filter NOT search them and its not possible right now. They keep coming up in my filter.
I listed a Replica Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets on the forum a few days ago and sold it recently. I got it deleted once it's sold but the my listing still shows on poe.trade and people have been whispering me all day. Is there anyway to get rid of it from poe.trade?
"
notpagan wrote:
I listed a Replica Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets on the forum a few days ago and sold it recently. I got it deleted once it's sold but the my listing still shows on poe.trade and people have been whispering me all day. Is there anyway to get rid of it from poe.trade?

If your items listed on the forum do not update, you should either:
1) bump the forum thread by posting a message to it
2) search for your items on poe.trade and click "verify" underneath to update it
I am repeatedly getting:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

I can search for gloves with min evasion 200 in the new league, but if I add any other mods to it (using the default AND) it breaks and gives this error...sometimes with just one mod.

I have tried both Chrome, M$ Edge, and my phone...same results. (And of course clearing cache did not help)

Works FINE if I search for say: ANY item (new league) with 200+ evasion + max life 80+ + psudo total resist 50+

Been going on for 2 days now.
Ideas? Suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!
Last edited by Psilimit on Jan 29, 2021, 12:21:31 AM
"
Psilimit wrote:
I am repeatedly getting:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

I can search for gloves with min evasion 200 in the new league, but if I add any other mods to it (using the default AND) it breaks and gives this error...sometimes with just one mod.

I have tried both Chrome, M$ Edge, and my phone...same results. (And of course clearing cache did not help)

Works FINE if I search for say: ANY item (new league) with 200+ evasion + max life 80+ + psudo total resist 50+

Thanks!

Please PM me the url that is causing the issue.
Currency shop works , some items dispaly but alot of my items that show on the official site do not apear on poe.trade.Used to work fine...
"
Psilimit wrote:
I am repeatedly getting:
"Internal Server Error

Thanks!

I have similiar issue. When I am looking for gloves in the standard league, standard HC, Ritual HC, it works, but if I try to look for these in the normal Ritual league, it pops up with the internal error. It was working at the beginning of the league, but this error pops up in past days. The link for the gloves I am looking for is here:

https://poe.trade/search/gosinarenaniku

Once I change the league from standard to Ritual, there is the internal error :/ no matter what browser it is.
"
LOYF wrote:
"
Psilimit wrote:
I am repeatedly getting:
"Internal Server Error

Thanks!

I have similiar issue. When I am looking for gloves in the standard league, standard HC, Ritual HC, it works, but if I try to look for these in the normal Ritual league, it pops up with the internal error. It was working at the beginning of the league, but this error pops up in past days. The link for the gloves I am looking for is here:

https://poe.trade/search/gosinarenaniku

Once I change the league from standard to Ritual, there is the internal error :/ no matter what browser it is.

It should be working now, can you try that again?
I also am getting the white screen with the 'internal server error' message each time I try to use the advanced search features.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info