PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

CAN U FUCKIN MAKE REPORT BUTTON? some ppls dont replay, make low stock and just price fix. WHERE THE REPORT BUTTON ? or hide or sorta.
It is playing up again same issue as before
I listed a few items through a public stash tab but they're not showing up on poe.trade. I PM-ed poexyzis to force a reindex, still not showing up. Any idea what I might be missing?
I would love a report user button, preferably one that if enough reports, blocks them from trade for 24 hours.

I've had several instances where I whisper someone and they had an AFK auto reply "ITS NOT 2C LOL" and he's wasting a ton of players' time by placing a fake ad.

Due to how easy it could be to abuse, I would suggest having a required "evidence" photo of the scam.
"
oopomopoo wrote:
I would love a report user button, preferably one that if enough reports, blocks them from trade for 24 hours.

I've had several instances where I whisper someone and they had an AFK auto reply "ITS NOT 2C LOL" and he's wasting a ton of players' time by placing a fake ad.

Due to how easy it could be to abuse, I would suggest having a required "evidence" photo of the scam.

I can tell why this is happens. For some stupid reason if you have item priced differently than the tab price - poetrade think that item have second price. I was curious and all people who asked me different price was from this outdated site.
Hey, XYZ, i have some trouble with notifications on poe.trade. When i set notification thing to pop up on other sites, i press on it and it's leading me to the tab, that summoned it. It's isn't working on poe.trade. I just click on this notification table and its not leading me anywhere and thus i cannot find the tab that is summoned it, because i have more than 50 tabs set.
Last edited by AaaaandItsGone on Jun 29, 2020, 12:08:23 PM
I made a list of things that Ive found that are missing:
-Ability to search by open prefix/suffix (You cant say its impossible in 2020 while other trade sites already have it, even poeapp has it).
-Search by Quantity or packsize for maps.
-Multiple new scarabs that we cant search for.
-Collected timeless/elder/uber elder set set, all 5 of them, just like an entire shaper set.
-Disable or search for Quality from catalysts on rings/belts etc.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying catalysts from other people.
-Entry in "Manage your shop" for buying legion scarabs, cant find them.
-Many of the new exalted orbs.
-Uber elder set.
-Allow us to copy items and paste them right into POB like the main site.
-Missing support for allocation on amulets and rings(?) from anointments with oils.
-missing unique watchstone mods: % increased effect of Modifiers on non-unique Maps and % more Monster Damage.
-Cant search for maps occupied by elder guardians, they are there but they do not work.

Also, please add a github or something where we can add issues, you are impossible to get a hold of.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Jul 2, 2020, 2:12:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info