PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Searching cluster jewels for "sword attacks deal 12% damage with hit and ailments" does not correctly filter the other weapon types.
my items dont show in these site https://poe.trade/ ither these is not fair these website should be deleted
Would love to see a github entry for poe.trade so we can report issues and keep up to date with them much better than on this forum that does not notify us.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by Fatlandthere on Jan 6, 2024, 4:56:19 PM
Having an issue where any value i type in is being set from "60" to "6", making it virtually impossible to search for items.

ty for all the effort put into this site its amazing!
Whenever I search for something the value changes and removes 1 or 2 digits (searching for 200 changes to 20 or 2)
Sorry about that, the display issue should be fixed now.
For some reason i'm not getting search results anymore, apparently according to poetrade there are only about 1300 items for trade on the entire open search (instead of like 50-100k) in harvest league.

Any idea on whats going on? (yes i'm using the search properly)
"
Metalkon wrote:
For some reason i'm not getting search results anymore, apparently according to poetrade there are only about 1300 items for trade on the entire open search (instead of like 50-100k) in harvest league.

Same issue for me, started about an hour ago.
"
crux47 wrote:
"
Metalkon wrote:

Same issue for me, started about an hour ago.

hmm looks like it says that everyone is offline except for a few people, the results show up with offline users

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info