PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Worth mentioning that the normal POE site/trade works. I've just been typing stuff in manually which sucks :(
Mobile games have better trading...
its also not showing stuff that i added hours ago, and is still listing stuff i sold last night.

different browser, different device (phone), and even a proxy/vpn wont work, people are telling me that its working for them so idk whats happening.
Last edited by Metalkon on Jun 21, 2020, 5:56:12 AM
"
Metalkon wrote:
For some reason i'm not getting search results anymore, apparently according to poetrade there are only about 1300 items for trade on the entire open search (instead of like 50-100k) in harvest league.

Any idea on whats going on? (yes i'm using the search properly)

Same
trade API is fucked.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Jun 21, 2020, 3:35:55 PM
There's currently an issue with the API, it has to be resolved by GGG, unfortunately there's nothing I can do at this time to fix it.
"
xyz wrote:
There's currently an issue with the API, it has to be resolved by GGG, unfortunately there's nothing I can do at this time to fix it.
Can you just change site in macro settings on official poetrade site?
"
xyz wrote:
I think that is incorrect, poeapp is working fine, so if the API was broken they would have issues too right? But right now its only poe.trade that is having issues.
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Jun 21, 2020, 3:37:53 PM
"
"
xyz wrote:
I think that is incorrect, poeapp is working fine, so if the API was broken they would have issues too right? But right now its only poe.trade that is having issues.

Specifically, their ddos protection (cloudflare) has blocked our IP address; I'm talking with GGG to resolve it.
"
xyz wrote:
"
"
xyz wrote:

Specifically, their ddos protection (cloudflare) has blocked our IP address; I'm talking with GGG to resolve it.

Ah, makes sense then, its the API towards poetrade. RIP. Hope it gets fixed shortly!
CAN U FUCKIN MAKE REPORT BUTTON? some ppls dont replay, make low stock and just price fix. WHERE THE REPORT BUTTON ? or hide or sorta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info