PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

With abyss jewels becoming meta, is there a way you could implement a total "damage to spells while holding a shield" mod that includes both the actual "while holding a shield" bit and the "damage to spells" unconditional affix as well?

That way, I could search for something like "elemental damage to spells while holding a shield" which would combine:

Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells while holding a Shield
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells while holding a Shield
Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells while holding a Shield
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells
Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells

and get an average damage for all of them?

I imagine the same would be true for the other jewels, dual wield and two-handed, physical, chaos, and total damage mods.
Last edited by gualdhar on Dec 28, 2017, 1:26:41 AM
I have Absolutely 100% no public stash tabs in standard + i literally went through and deleted ALL OF MY VAAL GRACE gems because of this. poe.trade still thinks i have them, and i cant stop getting trade requests because of it.
i get at least 20 people a day messaging me about a vaal grace i dont have, vaal lightning trap, or pretty much any single thing.

i even verify it and it says it is gone but the trade is still there. Please make this stoppppp
Last edited by stitches3911 on Dec 28, 2017, 4:03:01 AM
Search filter for jewels to include "additional chance to block with shields" doesn't actually do anything or apply the search term, it is simply ignored as a search criteria when presenting results.

Last edited by Bunnz on Dec 28, 2017, 1:01:54 PM
hello, can you please help me poe.trade shows me on a different character than i always usually am making the indexer show me as offline most of the time so it's really hard to sell anything. how do i fix this?
Shaped Vaults?
please put shaped vault map into poe currency
Hey guys, I need some help:
the itemindexer is ignoring my asking price for a "the doctor" divinationcard and I don't know why. The asking price is there for many hours of actual playtime and being online but the item is still found without a price in the listed items on poe.trade.

I did put it into my tab this way (screenshot on steam):

and it appears in the list like this (partially screenshot of my listing on dropbox):

Did I do something wrong?

The selling tab is generally working well and I already sold many items which were normally listed with a price onto poe.trade

just sold the item anyway but I still want to know for the future.
Last edited by The_L1ne on Dec 31, 2017, 9:23:59 AM
deleted*
Last edited by SzamanikTM on Jan 1, 2018, 7:46:37 AM
http://poe.trade/search/iwoonowaeoyaki

in this search i would have expected the "ventor's gamble" items to not show up since their negative resistances should add up to lower than 0.
I cant find Shaped Fields on the Currency market on map tab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info