PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Slight bug with using SUM-function and another filter group.
Filter below for ex.

Rings

Filter group 1: (AND)
[Total] +# to maximum Life (min 60)
[Psuedo] +#% total Elemental Resistance (min 50)

Filter group 2: (SUM of min 31)
#% increased Fire Damage
#% increased Damage
#% increased Spell Damage
#% increased Projectile Damage

Will result in list with rings but the "sum[#% increased Fire Damage, #% i...]:" will only show highest value (25 in my case) even if the rings have multiple effects up to 50 in SUM.
If i remove the min 60 and min 50 from first filter group the SUM work as intended and get max values up to 50.

// Regards
Request for a inclusion of a Tier after map name.

With introducition of new Map Stash, we need really small change in PM whisper which would make trading maps much much easier (unless you want/can memorize all 150+ map tiers).

Please add tier in the bracket after the map name.

Example:
"Hi, I would like to buy your Armoury Map listed for 2 alchemy in Abyss (stash tab "~b/o 2 alch"; position: left 1, top 8)"

-->

"Hi, I would like to buy your Armoury Map (T7) listed for 2 alchemy in Abyss (stash tab "~b/o 2 alch"; position: left 1, top 8)"

Thanks! :)
"
warwolf_667 wrote:
Filter below for ex.

Rings

#% increased Fire Damage
#% increased Damage

Will result in list with rings but the "sum[#% increased Fire Damage, #% i...]:" will only show highest value (25 in my case) even if the rings have multiple effects up to 50 in SUM.
If i remove the min 60 and min 50 from first filter group the SUM work as intended and get max values up to 50.

// Regards

Paste a search URL that causes this issue.
There seems to be a bug whilst searching for "socketed Gems are supported by level 1 Blood Magic"

Link: http://poe.trade/search/eahohaukisimem

Can you pls fix that?
Thx in advance,
Jan.
Would it be possible to get the rest of the Aura mods from Watcher's Eye added to the searchable mods? Particularly the Immune to [Status effect] while affected by [Aura] mods.

There are lots of combinations, and THOUSANDS of the damned things for sale, so tracking down ones for any given character (running a given combination of auras) is essentially impossible.
"
xyz wrote:
"
warwolf_667 wrote:
Filter below for ex.

Rings

#% increased Fire Damage
#% increased Damage

// Regards

Doh, Should have done that from the start!
http://poe.trade/search/zikasatakikiye

"
warwolf_667 wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
warwolf_667 wrote:
Filter below for ex.

Rings

#% increased Fire Damage
#% increased Damage

// Regards

Doh, Should have done that from the start!
http://poe.trade/search/zikasatakikiye

Okay, I looked through first 10 or so items and don't see this behavior, can you paste a screenshot of an item which displays incorrectly?
Seems like i can't replicate it today, weird... i keep my eyes open.
Love the filter function btw, keep up the good work!

// Regards
Hello,

Unsure if you're accepting or considering suggestions, but it would be quite the Qol if there was a way to add mods into the and/not filter while browsing through the list of items.

This is especially useful for jewels since the mod list is substantial and this option would help to narrow down the list of available items by removing individual mods that do not benefit or are of no value to the player.

Such feature if possible could be done as a + or - that appear when hovering over said mod. Negative or positive to add the mod to the Not/And filter with out having to go back to and manually adding it.

Ex.

Thank you for your consideration and your contributions to this community.

Kind regards,
Rick.
Last edited by Lionotus on Dec 23, 2017, 6:34:16 PM
is there any way to force poetrade to show item ONLY in specific currency.
fro example,i set item for 100c live search,but poetrade constatly nagging me with item for 2ex,ffs poetrade,2ex != 100c,not even close.stop it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info