PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
This is especially useful for jewels since the mod list is substantial and this option would help to narrow down the list of available items by removing individual mods that do not benefit or are of no value to the player.

Good to know.
The search function for "cast when stunned" corruption is not working.
I have exalted shards listed in my shop thread and Im not showing up on the currency search in standard for exalted shards, how come?
Cant list Shaped Vault on currency.poe.trade ?
Hi, I have a ton of remove-only shop tabs in Standard, but they are all turned off (not public). I've triple-checked this. But apparently, from time to time someone sees some of my items "for sale" on Standard and sends me a tell. The tell never has a tab name or slot in it, it's just the item name (usually Vaal Summon Skeletons is what they're looking for).

Any clue why this happens or what can be done to prevent it? It's really bothering me. I've spend a good long time looking over all my premium tabs that have any vaal gems. Nothing is public.
My Lightpoacher with the "Detonate Dead has a 45% chance to detonate an additional Corpse" enchant is not showing up on search.

http://poe.trade/search/rasanausiwohok

Comparing that to the GGG search version, it shows 5 currently online results:

http://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Abyss/wodvjzety
Last edited by maladeth on Dec 26, 2017, 4:26:45 PM
This mod is missing from the search filters:

X% additional Physical Damage Reduction against Abyssal Monsters
Suggestion for sort functionality:

For currency, maps or other bulk traded items would it be possible to be able to sort by amount available?

Ususally one tries to buy the cheapest widget available but with maps, for instance, I might be willing to pay a bit more if one person has the amount I want of the item I need and currently I might have to scroll for days before finding someone who has more than one of that item for sale.
I have Premium Stash Tabs, all "Public" - my items not visible.

I have installed Acquisition, logged myself in and followed the instuctions I received from you: "Once logged in, activate online tracking by going to "Auto online" and setting up your "control.poe.trade online URL", don't forget to check "Automatically refresh online status" as well."

My items are still not visible and I have retried this several times. It still does not work and I cannot sell anything.
Gem exp level indexing is bugged

the item:

poe.trade entry:

lvl 19 0% exp gem

I wondered, why none interested in hungry-loop-ready gem for that low price…
Last edited by 0xF on Dec 27, 2017, 4:31:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info