PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I actually do agree that multiple listings from a single person may cause confusion and frustration.

It would be great if it can be condensed into a single listing per seller with an inventory count to prevent similar misunderstandings in the future.
"
Completed 40 Challengestritestuff wrote:
"
Completed 8 Challengesnyaffetsa wrote:
I will contact in private XYZ

As you are the one who brought this into a public forum, the resolution needs to be in public and not in private.

I tried but the moderators dont let me place anything that is towards a specific person. I only used you as an example, and what I sent to XYZ was the images nothing more. It is not personal I only see it as a vulnerability in the poetrade system and also in the path of exile trade system (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search)

I also agree that only 1 offer of the same type per person is better, and that it also shows if the person has more than 1 (like a click and show or spoiler idk)
1. Is the code of poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade open to public, so someone can contribute if they wanted to?

2. I couldn't find this anywhere, hence posting here. Is it possible to set up unattended shops, where you can buy a "fixed price" item without needing to contact the seller. It will save a lot of time for both parties as well as reduce the need to be online. It would be a great QoL improvement.
you forgot to add standard league while adding races
ehDUQFC
Last edited by ChildIWillHurtYou on Nov 9, 2017 1:52:06 PM
what's your web browser? edit: never mind, i fixed it
Last edited by xyz on Nov 9, 2017 2:47:29 PM
"
1. Is the code of poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade open to public, so someone can contribute if they wanted to?

2. I couldn't find this anywhere, hence posting here. Is it possible to set up unattended shops, where you can buy a "fixed price" item without needing to contact the seller. It will save a lot of time for both parties as well as reduce the need to be online. It would be a great QoL improvement.

1 - no
2 - haha, no, read GGG's trade manifesto: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870
Got trade inquiry for items wich "NOT" in my public sell stash and not for sell!!??

Send yesterday a trade inquiry to person, which item was dont 4 sell and not public too!?

And ironically it was priced!?

Dont understand this.

Edit:
@Phrazz Thank you, I have deleted my old forum shop. Hope that solve the problem.
Last edited by Letificus on Nov 10, 2017 1:29:30 PM
"
Completed 1 Challengexyz wrote:
"

1 - no
2 - haha, no, read GGG's trade manifesto: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

Thanks for the info.
"
Completed 26 ChallengesLetificus wrote:
Got trade inquiry for items wich "NOT" in my public sell stash and not for sell!!??

Send yesterday a trade inquiry to person, which item was dont 4 sell and not public too!?

And ironically it was priced!?

Dont understand this.

This may have to do with Forum Shops, created with Procurement etc.
Straw Polls will save humankind! It is known!
I keep getting whispers for old items that do no exits anymore. We are talking about items that are a couple of years old.

I removed all my shop threads on the forums. Yet they are still listed on poe.trade
Is there anyways to clear/remove those?

They are not listed on the GGG trade tool, only on poe trade.

I'd like to repeat, I do not have any shop threads up anymore.

Thank you

Edit

It seems that all items are now gone. Don't know what happened, it took 5 days for them vanish.
Last edited by Achnod on Nov 10, 2017 4:14:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info