PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Since there are many players trying to game the value ranking by listing their goods in various currency types, could we please get a simple button to show items listed in exact specific currency we choose? You can default it to alch or chaos orbs.

Thanks!
Can't login into currency shop. Decided to re-log with new link because of my (forced) account name change, but it seems that I'm not the only one having login problems.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
The amount of people that never respond to your whispers for items they are selling is absolutely ridiculous. Is it possible to add a feature where we can flag someone who is not responding, and have the flag show up next to "AFK/Online" etc? That would be absolutely amazing and save us from having to message 30 people just to get one response.
Hi, would be possible to search maps WITHOUT shaped ones?
hi,
lots of shaped maps missing in poe currency.example Shaped Gorge, toxic sever, fields
The new abyss items from liches (Lightpoacher, Tombfist, Bubonic Trail, Shroud of the lightless) can have 1 or 2 abyssal sockets.
But I can't search the items by the number of abyssal sockets.
"
Scarab_Dodger wrote:
But I can't search the items by the number of abyssal sockets.

Yes you can. :)

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I can't login in the currency shop on http://currency.poe.trade/shop. When i enter my personal URL in the designated spot on the site, it returns me to the same empty page, promting me to enter my key again.
I listed a pair of gloves on poe trade, and if I search for the exact name of the gloves I can find them. but if I search for the (exact) mods, I cant find them; what am I doing wrong?

this is my search link
http://poe.trade/search/okinohinanikit

any help would be appreciated ;)
My poe url is not being accepted by the "manage shop" on poe.trade, what can I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info