PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello, I discover a bug with Live search running on poe.trade.
I searched Vault Map and selected NO in "shaped" mode, but, when I run the live search, I got all the vault maps (shaped or not)
I just realized, if you're looking for boots with 15MS, you do not get results which have 15% MS crafted.

I do think this should be changed, but that's just my perspective.
Not sure if you read this thread tho, comment or something if you did. I'll try to find another way to report "bugs" but I didn't really find one on the website so figured I'd come find this post!

Thanks for the great service btw! <3
Hi,

Thank you for an awesome service man :)!

I wont be able to login on manage shop, i enter the url -> pressin login and nothing happends. I want to be able to sell stuff via more exact ratio that you are not able todo within the premium tabs in game. So how do I go forward with this? Anyone that could PM me or awnser me here that would be very appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mr.T
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
Stridshorn wrote:
My poe url is not being accepted by the "manage shop" on poe.trade, what can I do?

Same issue here

Same here aswell, I have PM'd the person who started this thread for hopefully a solution.

If you are experiencing issues logging to the currency website, please PM me with more info, include: your OS version, your web browser and its version, the list of addons you have installed. Additionally, try disabling all addons, clearing cookies/browser cache and using incognito mode to log in. Additionally, if this still does not work, record a video of you logging to currency website (including entering your control link) and send it to me privately.
Hello, I have never had a problem with poe.trade before but today when nobody messaged me all day for trade... long story short, my items arent listed on poe.trade whatsoever online/offline, search by name, nada. I have even trioed to make tabs private and public again but no help, my character name is SomebodyKeelMe i have no idea what else to do, could someone please help?
"
DonRoxon wrote:
Hello, I have never had a problem with poe.trade before but today when nobody messaged me all day for trade... long story short, my items arent listed on poe.trade whatsoever online/offline, search by name, nada. I have even trioed to make tabs private and public again but no help, my character name is SomebodyKeelMe i have no idea what else to do, could someone please help?

Hello,

I can find two items listed by you for sale and you appear to currently be online.

http://poe.trade/search/sasiirinusitah

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
DonRoxon wrote:

Hello,

I can find two items listed by you for sale and you appear to currently be online.

http://poe.trade/search/sasiirinusitah

Thanks for fast response, well thats weird before it didnt show a single item, yet still i have 5 public stashes for selling, with countless items...
"
DonRoxon wrote:
Thanks for fast response, well thats weird before it didnt show a single item, yet still i have 5 public stashes for selling, with countless items...

You also appear to have a significant number of items available in Standard League;

http://poe.trade/search/agouboreasiaru

My previous link was for Abyss League.

If you're having trouble finding your own items on poe.trade, could you perform a search and give me the URL in your address field? Then I'll be able to figure out why you're having problems. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
IT would be really awesome if you could add "shaped cage map" to currency.poe.trade whenever you have the time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info