PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I've been using poe.trade successfully now for a while, but yesterday and today it has gone badly. I have items for sale in essence and I've been playing in standard. Twice I've been contacted by while in standard about folks buying my essence items. I tell them I have to go to essence to get them the item, and give them my essence character name. When I get to essence the name they contacted me with in standard gives me "not logged in" and the sales have died. Am I screwing this up or are my buyers?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Suggestion,

Add a search that shows what the total ES change would be much like you do for total resists. This applies to INT or ALL stats of items that give 5INT would give 1% more ES. So if looking for an item with say 5%+ MAX ES, it would also include anything that had 25 INT. Or an item that had +3% MAX ES and 10INT.

This helps looking for items for ES greatly as you don't want to put INT required values if you can also get ones that have high ES already. Plus also many are discounted that have high INT and mid level ES values.
If I search "Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" it doesn't show the crafted mod unless I search 'crafted'. Is it not possible to combine the two?
the mod for "Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask"

which is (30-50)% increased amount recovered

is broken.

the mod is named a fixed "50% increased amount recovered".

this makes it impossible to search for 30% increased amount recovered.

p.s. can you please make the searches able to sort from lowest -> highest for a given mod?
like click once and it sorts from highest -> lowest, click again and it sorts from lowest -> highest.
alternative art switch doesnt work for demigod's dominance

http://poe.trade/search/atikukiwaturin

Please, comrade, fix this.
Last edited by ExiledFromRussia on Oct 3, 2016, 9:27:01 AM
There are several reports http://poe.trade/ being blocked by IP by several russian ISP's as a result of russian government fighting cloudflare and similiar services. Is there any mirrors?

ok so 3 times today poe.trade has been blocked for malware. anyone else getting the malware ads from their site?
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Any chance at a fix for searching (total) attack speed?

Currently using (total) or the explicit % attack speed returns the same results. I realize this is a very dynamic stat and if searching for a jewel you would obviously not want % attack speed, % attack speed with two handed weapons, and % attack speed while holding a shield, but I feel like you can manually filter that out and still get better results than the current implementation.

(total) attack speed % should just add up the attack speeds, regardless of how they apply in-game (two mismatched types). That would be the easiest fix. Obviously it would be NICE if you specified (total) attack speed % and attack speed % to two handed weapons it wouldn't count while holding a shield, but that seems like it would result in requiring too much work coding in the different possibilities.
Can you duplicate the "Search" and "Reset" buttons at the top of the form?
For example, it is very inconvenient to scroll down to clear the form to search for new things.
Hey guys!

I'm using poe.trade for a long time without any problems but I've got some issues with wrong results recently (started like 2 days ago)

First off, when I try to search for specific double-mod jewels (like mine damage + spell damage or trap damage + projectile damage), nothing is found, no matter the league I make the search on?

Seems like some mods like trap damage, mine damage, projectile damage, generic spell damage or even %increased damage are just broken?

On top of that, for some specific searches (once again for jewels), it messes up the results a bit and gives me mods that shouldn't be there...

For example, this search for a KB miner jewel : http://poe.trade/search/hugedumomhitot

It's not supposed to give me %chance to ignite, chaos damage or mana leech as results. Like wut? :D (it's also worth noticing that the "broken" mods I mentionned above aren't listed in those results!)

It might be me doing something wrong but I've been using poe.trade for ages like this and never had issues beforehand :/

(Maybe the issue has been adressed before, I only read the last pages of this thread, sorry)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info