PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
KurosMalkil wrote:
First few seconds I try to search for items, the page is working fine. After about the 5 second mark, the page is near frozen and will hardly load, and painfully slow. This is the only site so far on my browsers that does this. Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue, it even happens on my laptop as well so i'm not really sure what could be causing it.

EDIT: I fixed it, wiped my cookies and browser cache. Uninstalled adblocker and installed a different adblocker (ublock origin). I didn't really do much else other than that but it runs smoothly now.
The problem seemed to start whenever the ads on that website started loading, and since it affected my other computer as well I just assumed that it was because of chrome's settings. Just play around with them a bit and it should work.
Last edited by P0PNFRESH on Sep 26, 2016, 8:15:22 PM
Can you plz stop using thos move crap comercials or im gona realy start using means to block them. They lagg and disable all my pc, make website unresponsive and realy realy frustrate me.

Look att this BS, and just to tell you this is only after 3 min it go mach more up just crap with your report buton never do difrance.

Is that blody movieclip or what ever it is, start loding and force me to refresh page until its not there. I cant do this shit evry tiem i whana use poe.trade you fix it or im gona do what ever i can to stop that hapening.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Sep 27, 2016, 7:48:17 AM
"
P0PNFRESH wrote:
"
KurosMalkil wrote:
First few seconds I try to search for items, the page is working fine. After about the 5 second mark, the page is near frozen and will hardly load, and painfully slow. This is the only site so far on my browsers that does this. Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue, it even happens on my laptop as well so i'm not really sure what could be causing it.

EDIT: I fixed it, wiped my cookies and browser cache. Uninstalled adblocker and installed a different adblocker (ublock origin). I didn't really do much else other than that but it runs smoothly now.
The problem seemed to start whenever the ads on that website started loading, and since it affected my other computer as well I just assumed that it was because of chrome's settings. Just play around with them a bit and it should work.

Sounds like I need to try this method as well. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Works like it should now! Thanks again!
Oh hi
Last edited by KurosMalkil on Sep 27, 2016, 12:29:08 PM
"
KurosMalkil wrote:

That shit happen because of ads on website. Just block the advertising.
Here is servers what should be blocked.
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
This is just fabolous, now im geting redirected agen.

I open my search that i got in favorites and after sec i get redirected to (i wont pose name), like wdf man seriosly you whana me use add block will that help you?

Last time this hapened i remember for 1h i watched YT i got redirected 70 time and my live search not even lasted for fraction of that time not to mention what a weste of my time.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Sep 27, 2016, 5:13:39 PM
Need to do something with lowball abusers.

Why you remove notes? at least they wrote "im not sell i buy", but now they just scam people.
Impossible to use website.
In google chrome page is frizzes, in FF get redirected to adhexa.com instantly after search.
I dont use any ad blokers and dont mind advertising on websites.
But for now poe.trade is not usable at all.
Lagging as hell, please do something with it. Thanks
"
Mr.Bozhik wrote:
Hi guys.

I've got an issue with being online on poe.trade. I'm neither on a ladder list, nor i've got a premium tab. So I've recieved a link for forum bot to control my online status. But it doesn't work. I've put it on Acquisition auto refresh, I've done it manually, it spells my account name correctly and says 'You are online for the next 290.037747 seconds.' etc. My account is 100% public, but it still doesn't show 'online' status on my items on poe.trade. What else should I try?

Same issue here.

There are several people posting this, anyone got any suggestions?
"Quotation confesses inferiority"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hmm it seems to have resolved itself now. I do not have an explanation or any suggestion for others other keep trying.
"Quotation confesses inferiority"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info