PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Currency price's not updating. Been online +30min and price's wont show.
"
Mindsplit123 wrote:
Currency price's not updating. Been online +30min and price's wont show.

yep
Hi guys.

I've got an issue with being online on poe.trade. I'm neither on a ladder list, nor i've got a premium tab. So I've recieved a link for forum bot to control my online status. But it doesn't work. I've put it on Acquisition auto refresh, I've done it manually, it spells my account name correctly and says 'You are online for the next 290.037747 seconds.' etc. My account is 100% public, but it still doesn't show 'online' status on my items on poe.trade. What else should I try?
Bug: It's impossible to filter on -% elemental resistance. There's no -% cold resistance (e.g.) available, and putting in negative values for +% resists returns no results. As a result there's no way to search for (e.g.) a well rolled Heatshiver.
test
Can't list anything on currency.poe.trade. Tried several times the last few days and nothing seems to work.
I have a problem with listing items.

I have some premium stash tabs that I use to list items.

They are all public. And when I set items there, sometimes, some items won't show on the list ever.

They happened to me with some sacrifice fragments, and some prophecies. (especially, I can't ever get A master seeks help to get listed)

When I sometimes take the related item back to inventory and change its position then relist the item and wait for 3-4 mins or so, the item lists.

Other times, never. I just relized Why I can't sell (or get an offer, at least) some items for days, even a week. When I checked for them on poe.trade I could not find them listed.

I have many items for sale, and I don't know what else are missing from the list on poe.trade.

So, does this happen to anyone else?
Is there something I can do to solve or at least work around this problem? (No, I don't want to use a 3rd party program)
Is there something you (poe.trade developers) can do to solve or work around this problem?

Thanks.
IGN: Nyctasa > Essence league.
[Removed by Support]
Do something about people like this ffs
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 7:01:04 PM
I have a problem with listing items, i followed perfectly all the steps to get running my shop and it is not working, the items does not appear on poe.trade.I double checked all the steps and nothing. Hope i get an answer for this
First few seconds I try to search for items, the page is working fine. After about the 5 second mark, the page is near frozen and will hardly load, and painfully slow. This is the only site so far on my browsers that does this. Any ideas?
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info