PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

[Bug Report]
Witchfire Brew is showing up on 'alternate art' item searches!
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
Please move the reset button from the bottom to the top of the interface!

For example on the right side of the top row, where you select between search/import items.
When I list my chaos with "~b/o 1/13 phoenix" it posts my b/o in perandus coins.

I have people non stop trying to sell me 1 parandus coin for 13 chaos.
Can we have an option to see item notes? GGG allowed this feature, so you should allow it too! I want to put a note on my Sacrifice at Midnight, that i sell whole set for 7c. I want to put note, that certain item has open suffix or prefix, when it's impossible to determine for buyer. I want to make a note, that my price for item showing for 1.5 exalted, it worth 1 exalted and 30 chaos (since you cant pay 0.5 exalted obviously). And so on!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 30, 2016, 4:05:13 AM
When I select the option "Removes curses on use" or "Immunne to curses during flask effect", there are no results. Probably because the actual effect on Poe.trade is listed as "Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use", but you cannot search for that.

The same seems to go for burning, shock, poison, etcetera. This is kind of annoying when searching for flasks with these suffixes.
"
Phasair wrote:
When I select the option "Removes curses on use" or "Immunne to curses during flask effect", there are no results. Probably because the actual effect on Poe.trade is listed as "Immune to Curses during Flask effect Removes Curses on use", but you cannot search for that.

The same seems to go for burning, shock, poison, etcetera. This is kind of annoying when searching for flasks with these suffixes.

There are no rare flasks, so why not just search for "of warding"?
"
Gaza wrote:

There are no rare flasks, so why not just search for "of warding"?

1: I want to be able to search for something more complex, for example, I need a flask of warding, a flask of heat, and a flask of staunching. It would be nice to be able to get them all in the same search

2: I also want to report this bug regardless of if there is a workaround. When you search "Removes curses on use" you literally get 0 results. Why even have an option on the website when it's completely useless because of a bug?
[Bug Report]
I might have found a minor rounding error in physical damage calculation connected with quality normalization.

When calculating the absolute min or max damage of any weapon with not maximized quality and active "normalize quality", you seem to take the (rounded) weapon's displayed total min or max damage as base, divide it by the "increased physical damage" modifier and re-multiply it with the "increased physical damage" + 0.2 (for 20% quality).

Example:
Vaal Axe
Base min dmg: 79
Base max dmg: 131
APS: 1.2

Mods
inc phys dmg: 137%

Calculation without quality

total min dmg: 79*(1+1.37) = 187.23 => 187 [displayed in game]
total max dmg: 131*(1+1.37) = 310.47 => 310 [displayed in game]
total dps: (187+310) / 2 * 1.2 = 298.2

Calculation with "normalize quality" with rounded values (poe.trade)

total min dmg: 187/(1+1.37)*(1+1.37+0.2) = 202.78
total max dmg: 310/(1+1.37)*(1+1.37+0.2) = 336.16
total dps: (187+310)/2 /(1+1.37)*(1+1.37+0.2) * 1.2 = 269,47

Calculation with "normalize quality" with exact values

total min dmg: 79*(1+1.37+0.2) = 203.03
total max dmg: 131*(1+1.37+0.2) = 336,67
total dps: (79+131)/2 *(1+1.37+0.2) * 1.2 = 271,05

The difference is not too much (maybe up to 5 dps with high end weapons) but at least it's something.
"
Lagging as hell, please do something with it. Thanks

JUST.BLOCK.THE.ADS
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
Is it possible to add exact string search for item names? E.g. searching for The Wolf lists The Wolf's Shadow as well. Could be simply made with "The Wolf" like it works in Google.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info