1.2.3 Patch Notes

What you guys from GGG also need to patch is the ability to make fair decisions, people who were able to level their masters to 8 already pretty early (no-lifers, already rich peole with outstanding gear, and the rich people version plus a vital clan stuffed with other rich people) had now a lot of financial advantage in comparison to the rest.

Now what you actually did is nothing but to say "hey you poor fuckers, bad luck but that's how the game and GGG rolls harrrr har harr!", and yes this doesn't sound nice here in a written form and it also won't sound nice if you pronounce it, well i guess it's overall not a really nice move no matter how you turn it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but sometimes i cannot escape the feeling that you guys really don't care if you piss people off.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Sep 25, 2014, 10:51:44 PM
"The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs."

Congratz flippers/no-life trade chat campers/mega rich ppl (12hr non stop playing per day) you did it again. (ggg fix elreon I cant overprice my items on trade chat)

I Played self-found with my brother since the start of nemesis league. In this new patch (Forsaken masters) we are having 10 times more fun than the other leagues we played.. getting fun identifying items then checking their prefix/suffix on wiki and saving them for upgrade when we can finally have our elreon 8. Ten times more fun because we had a goal..we had a real motivation for playing...because 1 divine is an achievable goal ...damn I was so excited for leveling my elreon from 7 to lvl 8 and that way make our gear progress for facing high level maps bosses (77+) and why not even a try to atziri.

To be honest 1 divine (12c or so) is a low price for such amazing mod...but 2ex?! why not doing it 70-80c that way we can use the chaos recipe effectively ...because we know that flippers/no-life traders will rise the exa:chaos just camping the trade chat all day trying to buying them all.

As usual.. a face punch for casuals and self-found players.

Dissapointed.

@Nervantoss quote:
"Casual pisse me off really, they ruin balance on each game, want something that you can you finish after 2 day to say "it's was easy lol".

thats not the point at all. NO ONE is asking something like that.Even more..trying to hit a lvl8 elreon is a looong way. If ggg wants to make it 2ex ...well ok.. BUT do it in chaos instead..80c will be a good idea since we can use the chaos recipe. My problem isnt the 2ex..is the fact that ill have to deal with the damn trade chat to buy 2 overpriced exalts.

English is not my native language. Hope u guys can get what im trying to say.

Edited: grammar :P
Melee 2 Hander Since nemesis.

Melee forever!
Last edited by Gallote_CHC on Sep 25, 2014, 10:54:24 PM
"
BARL wrote:
"
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

This is fucking bullshit. Finally getting Elreon close to lvl 8 and you pull this shit. This is just disgusting.

I'm in the same position as you with respect to Elreon, was looking forward to making myself a decent weapon. At least make the change after the current league. This just throws everything out of whack midstream.

Pretty demoralising for your solo player base. I am really starting to dislike that podcast...
plz make it a chaos fee instead of exalted orbs fee cuz the market is all fucked up with those exalt worth 50 chaos + in beyond and the chaos being useless plz fix that cuz now everything is fucked up PLZZ this 2 exalted orbs fee is not what the game need its sooooooo sad the market is now all broken make it a chaos fee so chaos become usefull again cuz the exalted orb price need to go down a bit not go up !!!!50 chaos for an exalted orb is awefull
What possible damage does it cause to the game/leagues to have really good, but not BiS gear be more easily acquirable to most people after an initial period of hard commitment by a small number of people, or over a long period of time by more casual committed players?
"
Gallote_CHC wrote:
"The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs."

Congratz flippers/no-life trade chat campers/mega rich ppl (12hr non stop playing per day) you did it again. (ggg fix elreon I cant overprice my items on trade chat)

I Played self-found with my brother since the start of nemesis league. In this new patch (Forsaken masters) we are having 10 times more fun than the other leagues we played.. getting fun identifying items then checking their prefix/suffix on wiki and saving them for upgrade when we can finally have our elreon 8. Ten times more fun because we had a goal..we had a real motivation for playing...because 1 divine is an achievable goal ...damn I was so excited for leveling my elreon from 7 to lvl 8 and that way make our gear progress for facing high level maps bosses (77+) and why not even a try to atziri.

The thing GGG doesn't understand about psychology is exactly expressed in that quote and my posts above: when the goal is too far away, people stop caring if they reach it at all. Checkpoints and mid-way goals are essential to a game's longevity. Elreon's crafting mod was an awesome mid-way goal. Now it's again out of reach.
Last edited by Sayyid on Sep 25, 2014, 11:01:14 PM
we need more crafting mods.. what caster prefixes do we have on elreon? ES and life and??? yea nothing
"
Sayyid wrote:

The thing GGG doesn't understand about psychology is exactly expressed in that quote and my posts above: when the goal is too far away, people stop caring if they reach it at all. Checkpoints and mid-way goals are essential to a game's longevity. Elreon's crafting mod was an awesome mid-way goal. Now it's again out of reach.

Put best so far.

It's entirely psychological. People were excited....end game gear was realistically in reach.

Now, it is entirely not.

I play 2-3 hours a day tops. I have a real life, a job, kids, etc. I've gotten exactly 4 Exaults since near the beggining of Ambush, and not EVER sold anything for one. Never.

I've never had a toon higher than 80. Never been in a map higher than 73.

Do you know why GGG? Because end game gear is *not possible* for me to get. Not in the crap-ass economy bullshit system you have created.

Why do you like streamers and no-lifers who play all the time? Why do you allow them to corner markets and prevent everyone else from having end-game fun?

This applies to Carto boxes also. These should ahve about a 25% chance of spawning in every map, with a max of 2-3 maps per box. If you want to fix these, that is your solution. Not making them essentially non-existent.

If you want to make 3 times the money you currently make, I'd suggest you change your direction IMMEDIATELY. You should be running the other direction, making things EASIER to get, not harder. You need masses of people to play to donate. The only way that will ever happen is making the game more approachable. It needs to be easy to make end-game characters, especially with your current stupid 3 month system and beyond awful perm leagues.

This patch is removing approach-ability, not adding it. It certainly isn't going to make new gamers happy...in fact, I'd bet a large amount of $$$ that newer casual gamers at the 99.9% level don't like this one bit. Or they don't realize how hard exalteds are to get.

Dumb, stupid, bad business, foolish, did I mention stupid?
Last edited by jaredh on Sep 25, 2014, 11:25:41 PM
i saw alot dead body after the patch.
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Please make eleron master craft 60 chaos, not 2 ex. It would add some much needed stabilization to the current economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info