1.2.3 Patch Notes

It's great to see that GGG haven't changed. GGG add something that is popular and people use (Eleron's level8 craft) and then once all the top players have been able to use it and make
loads of currency, GGG screw the rest of us up the wazoo by pricing it out of our range. Guess I sholdn't be trying to buy Divine orbs now *sigh*

Just got Eleron to level7 this morning but I suppose I might as well dismiss all masters except Zana who seems to have some use currently (until GGG decide she's OP and nerfs her).

I also wonder when they say the rarity of phys damage has been adjusted if they mean nerfed.

totally dissapointing patch!
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Sep 25, 2014, 10:09:05 PM
People are so ridiculous!

Remember me when GGG FIxed Cast when damage taken, when it's was possible to use the gem Level 1 with other level 20.

All casual crying because they "killed the fun..." in fact they fixed and exploit.

Casual pisse me off really, they ruin balance on each game, want something that you can you finish after 2 day to say "it's was easy lol".

Even now 2 ex is nothing. one day farming to get end game item is too hight? are you serious?...

"
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

This is fucking bullshit. Finally getting Elreon close to lvl 8 and you pull this shit. This is just disgusting.
I was wondering why my decorations from Zana kept disappearing. People thought I was crazy!!
So, Here's the biggest problem with this patch. You released the patch notes 4 days in advance. Now there are people swarming trade to rip people off on divines and master craft so many bows and other items that you have screwed the economy worse than ever. GG, GGG.
RIP multimod crafting . Now the price of those item like this shit
Spoiler
will go up high. Wasn't it was high enough?
I gtta say GGG i play upwards of 5 hrs daily on average and i will still have an extremely hard time affording those Elreon mastercrafting mods. With this change it will be fairly impossible for the average player (not casual) to afford or look forward to enjoying this feature. If higher more hardcore oriented grinders want to exploit the system u should just let em. They are the ones selling these items anyway and its better for a few lower tier players to try to afford some of these rather than grind to level masters only to have no currency to afford mods.

not happy with this change as im sure many can agree. everything else is superb.
"
Nervantoss wrote:

Remember me when GGG FIxed Cast when damage taken, when it's was possible to use the gem Level 1 with other level 20.

All casual crying because they "killed the fun..." in fact they fixed and exploit.

Casual pisse me off really, they ruin balance on each game, want something that you can you finish after 2 day to say "it's was easy lol".

Even now 2 ex is nothing. one day farming to get end game item is too hight? are you serious?...

CoDT was broken for all classes equally. And I didn't complain at all when it was nerfed.

I don't want the game to be "easy." And the "of Crafting" mod explicitly does not allow that. There are tstill piles of much, much better items out there. All it does is cap upper-mid-range gear's price at something a casual has a reasonable shot at affording in a reasonable time.

Some of us have these things called "jobs" which take up around 10 hours per day, depending on commute time and how hard your boss works you and so forth. Then, after all those other necessities of life like bathing, cleaning, etc. take place, all of a sudden just doing a 6xZana daily on a weekday takes up most of our spare time.

There are a huge number of people who don't have an entire 16-hour day to devote to the game to upgrade a single piece of gear out of ten in the hopes that, after upgrading half of them, we might get a char that's viable in mid-level maps.

Casuals are the bulk of the population that will spend 10-20 hours per week in a game. A solid chunk of time, but not hardcore no-life blocks of time.

I'm not saying that I should get BiS gear everywhere off two or three hours a day. I'm saying it's a good thing to have a mid-range plateau that people can reasonably aspire to without needing to urinate in a 2-liter to save the precious few seconds it takes to walk to the bathroom. If some people want to bust out the 2-liter and get further, good for them. Their life choices are none of my business. In a properly balanced game, that shouldn't have to mean "lol y u bathroom? l2p scrub" is all that awaits everyone else.

And that's all the "of Crafting" mod did. It put a nice minor goalpost to aspire to between BiS endgame gear and the crap you find while running through cruel and unable to feed the chaos recipe. After this price change it's back to "well, now I'll never be able to afford another upgrade again" after marching into 68 maps.
Elreon needs to cost Chaos, period.
"
Nervantoss wrote:

Oh please get over your self you aren't better then any other ''casual'' in this game your self.

Hell you're a casual compared to most people I've met.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 25, 2014, 10:47:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info