The weakest (and least used) gem in the game.

"
sidtherat wrote:

pfftt

Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

pfftt

Use sloooow sceptre with high crit

Use crit for 1h weapons

Use mele phys+mele phys on full life+inc crit dmg+inc accuracy

Use herald of ash+ele prolif

Profit

(Works with daggers ofc but i hate these..)

The best part is that it.. works (if it hits)
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
well , how can you call something viable if there is stuff it clearly cant do?

Then under 1% of all builds that make sense is really viable. There's usually a map mod or a particular boss that sits bad for your build and is skipped, by 'viable' most players mean 'viable enough', as in 'lets me run mid to high tier maps with little to no trouble'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Chance to flee is actually quite strong. Use all the POE unique items that add bleeding. Then make enemies flee to their own death. Moreover, because the enemies flee to death rather than fight to death, your survivability is actually slightly higher against crowds.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Chance to flee is actually quite strong. Use all the POE unique items that add bleeding. Then make enemies flee to their own death. Moreover, because the enemies flee to death rather than fight to death, your survivability is actually slightly higher against crowds.

That sounds a lot better than it performs, I assure you.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I found Sweep highly useful for clearing Normal on my Templar, Marauder, and Duelist, so that already gives it one step up on Punishment, which I found useful 0% of the time. More useful than Ground Slam on Normal, because it's viable to run into the center of a pack and Sweep in a 360 arc. It was only on reaching the level 41 tier, where builds start to shape up, that I felt the need to swap it out.
Last edited by HoosTrax on Sep 15, 2014, 1:19:48 PM
"
HoosTrax wrote:
I found Sweep highly useful for clearing Normal on my Templar, Marauder, and Duelist, so that already gives it one step up on Punishment, which I found useful 0% of the time. More useful than Ground Slam on Normal, because it's viable to run into the center of a pack and Sweep in a 360 arc. It was only on reaching the level 41 tier, where builds start to shape up, that I felt the need to swap it out.

Lol yes. Sweep is quite good in normal. For pvm i think punishment is bad but some people have reported it to be good in pvp. Same with shield charge someone linked here. I can't see how that is bad in pvp. I played a paladin charger in diablo 2 pvp which was fun and quite effective.

But if we are talking strictly pvm. Shield charge is as weak as punishment imo. By weak i mean never seen anyone use it.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 15, 2014, 1:32:51 PM
"
Deadpeng wrote:

have you tried it? stun cancels the effect so wheny you spam your aoe beeding attack (or puncture) you make some of them flee and cancel flee on fleeing ones at the same time..

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Well one gem has to be the worst amirite? And as others said punishment is useful in PvP.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
kompaniet wrote:
But if we are talking strictly pvm. Shield charge is as weak as punishment imo. By weak i mean never seen anyone use it.

I just saw a build guide for Shield Charge that was strictly pvm. Here is a guide link and a video:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1040672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqET6QVUW2Y

A skill that I have never seen work well is Shock Nova. I always hit a wall after level 30 due to the eye of the storm. I tried searching for any build that uses it to no avail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info