Giving advice in Global 1 is great.

The poor guy will probably rage at the first person to try to explain to him that the ratio is wrong also...

Poor form old chap.
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
Do you really think it's funny to tell everyone "20c" when they ask for a price check? It's just being an asshole to someone looking for help, little else. I understand when it's about uniques and they could check at poe.xyz.is, but with currency and rares it isn't so easy.

^This. You wasted his time, and also you posted it on forums, to show what kind of asshole you are. I don't know where to begin. :V

Can you tell me how long it will take for him to figure out what it's actually worth?

Cuz I doubt its an amount of time that warrants your hateful post.

In fact, I bet as soon as he tries to trade he will get an accurate price check anyhow.

Or somebody will make another joke, and tell him that it is worth 30c. Or just ignore him.

You expect other to be helpful, while all you could do was fooling around with him, only to post a "phuny thread" on the forums? o__o Now, I'm confused.
Hateful? Well, maybe a little. Gotta admit I don't quite like people doing such things, you know?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
BraxusINC wrote:
The poor guy will probably rage at the first person to try to explain to him that the ratio is wrong also...

Poor form old chap.

Agreed.

OP'er could learn to empathize with new players, not mess with them. We were all newbies once - most of the time I still feel like one.
"
Somewhere along the way, PoE's community decided that guilt begins and ends with the victim, not the perpetrator.

It was the end of public civility.

Fucking pathetic.

Would you mind to expand that a little bit, please? :X
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Somewhere along the way, PoE's community decided that guilt begins and ends with the victim, not the perpetrator.

It was the end of public civility.

Fucking pathetic.

As if global could get any less civil.
I just can't fathom how someone would find this "funny" or "amusing", let alone post it on forums. I mean what the shit?
"
FadeXF wrote:
We already know OP's inclination towards scamming players - I guess this kind of reinforces that already known opinion of him.

this
ARPGfan or: How I Learned to stop Worrying and Love Being an Asshole; The Beginning

Never Ending Promises...Never ending Lies...

Spoiler
"
zachatta wrote:
Hey OP,

You should talk to support, see if they can change over your account to a different account and start fresh. You would have to disable certain things like your forum avatar, but everything else you should be able to keep.

Good news, no one here knows the real you, restart on a new account and wa la. You get a fresh start.

The most honest and reasonable advice this...thing...never followed.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 10, 2014, 9:24:06 AM
> Getting back into PoE
> "Could check forum again, see whats up"
> mfw ARPGfan obviously came back instead of leaving forever as promised
> mfw he's still the same =§()%/
> Time to leave forum again
"
Asphael wrote:
> Getting back into PoE
> "Could check forum again, see whats up"
> mfw ARPGfan obviously came back instead of leaving forever as promised
> mfw he's still the same =§()%/
> Time to leave forum again

On a forum with a huge amount of anonymity, where naming and shaming is suppressed by GGG, and where there are very few consequences for such actions...a safe haven for trolls. It is sad that it happens and that victims are given almost no sympathy (though this is also something that's becoming more commonplace in the real world outside of the Net, too) and threads like this aren't locked and the OP shunned, but that's life. :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info