Giving advice in Global 1 is great.

And I think I just made someone 19 chaos richer.

[Thread locked by Support, due to both unfriendly nature of topic and hostility towards OP]
And I like you now.
lol
I remember when I was at the age where I found it incredibly amusing to mislead people who ask for help. I think it was 1985 or so and I gave them wrong directions.

I've grown up since.
"
Mivo wrote:
I remember when I was at the age where I found it incredibly amusing to mislead people who ask for help. I think it was 1985 or so and I gave them wrong directions.

I've grown up since.

What do you mean? This guy is clearly gonna get 19 chaos richer thanks to me.

What if after this he actually sold his blessed orb for 20 chaos?
k
path of exile expert
Do you really think it's funny to tell everyone "20c" when they ask for a price check? It's just being an asshole to someone looking for help, little else. I understand when it's about uniques and they could check at poe.xyz.is, but with currency and rares it isn't so easy.
"
Mivo wrote:
Do you really think it's funny to tell everyone "20c" when they ask for a price check? It's just being an asshole to someone looking for help, little else. I understand when it's about uniques and they could check at poe.xyz.is, but with currency and rares it isn't so easy.

Maybe if I told him a Soul Taker was only worth 1 chaos and bought one off him for that price, then maybe I did a bad thing, but honestly, I don't see how this situation is anything but comical.

Plus people shouldn't use Global for price checks. Even if someone gives what they think is accurate it's probably not.
"
Mivo wrote:

^This. You wasted his time, and also you posted it on forums, to show what kind of asshole you are. I don't know where to begin. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:

^This. You wasted his time, and also you posted it on forums, to show what kind of asshole you are. I don't know where to begin. :V

Can you tell me how long it will take for him to figure out what it's actually worth?

Cuz I doubt its an amount of time that warrants your hateful post.

In fact, I bet as soon as he tries to trade he will get an accurate price check anyhow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info