Giving advice in Global 1 is great.

lol, babies. babies everywhere.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
Asphael wrote:
> Getting back into PoE
> "Could check forum again, see whats up"
> mfw ARPGfan obviously came back instead of leaving forever as promised
> mfw he's still the same =§()%/
> Time to leave forum again

They all say they gonna leave but then 2 weeks later they're back

noice greentext m8 10/10
"
Mivo wrote:
Do you really think it's funny to tell everyone "20c" when they ask for a price check? It's just being an asshole to someone looking for help, little else. I understand when it's about uniques and they could check at poe.xyz.is, but with currency and rares it isn't so easy.

Check xyz? Thats why people complain about overpriced stuff, lol. And the price check he gave was his opinion of what he thinks the guy can get not what he actually will get. He could end up with more or less or no trade at all.
I'd say something, but the forum naz-err, moderators, condone threads that encourage scamming and screwing other players while removing any comments that call out that behavior or try and warn others of certain individuals bad reputations. GGG win-mode.

in accordance with forum rules:
Great thread, well done OP! You are so cool!
IGN - Xervitus
I don't see a problem with this. It's the thing that helps the market to stay dynamic. It's a dog eat dog world out there in the wild wild west of the shopping meta. :)

(I'll agree that it's likely tough on new players, but that can only be remedied by the game developer)
whats with 20c all the time if somone ask how much is this X item everyone always say 20c there have to be some background story about it;p?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 10, 2014, 11:45:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info