Good bye all.

I can no longer enjoy this game, for many reasons. The top 3 being; GGG doesn't support me, the community hates me, and the censorship whenever I try to say something people or GGG have a problem with.

After this post I will be deleting all my characters (no you cannot have my stuff, as I wouldn't advise anyone else to continue playing either) and moving onto bigger and better things.

Was good while it lasted.

Best of wishes to you all.

P.S. please do not lock or delete this thread, as it is general feedback. Take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You reap what you sow. Bye.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Bye.
Spoiler
For now.
Nuuuu i've liked seeing that cute avatar in forums was one of my Fav XD

Rip ARPGfan

<='.'=>
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
who care ?
IGN TylordRampage
One more time, who are you?
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Translation: CoDT nerf, I'm mad, I'm out.
Well met ! At least they have your Eternal Money ;)
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Bye.
Spoiler
For now.

They always come back.
Hey OP,

You should talk to support, see if they can change over your account to a different account and start fresh. You would have to disable certain things like your forum avatar, but everything else you should be able to keep.

Good news, no one here knows the real you, restart on a new account and wa la. You get a fresh start.

Sometimes I feel bad for you OP, and other times I cannot help but say:

"
Xavderion wrote:
You reap what you sow. Bye.
Last edited by zachatta on Nov 12, 2013, 1:58:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info