FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
Aggnog wrote:
"
Auxion wrote:
How does this go in parties with ppl overwriting your curses?

Tell them not to curse?

like all ppl will want play with YOUR curse wich can be pretty useless for lot of build....

would be great if you could upgrade your gear :) i've watched your last vods since i'm making a similar build and it looks like you changed alot of the gemsetups aswell... also du you still use curse on hit with arc?
ign: ALLRAUDER
seems like youre running cast on damage taken?
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
Armour: Lightning Coil
Why:Curse on hit, This armour is supposed to be 3b 1g 1r, bad luck with vorici :D "More text coming"

what is the green for ?
I guess the green socket would be to run BL+GMP+CoH+AssMark+WarlordsMark OR Arc+chain+CoH+blabla
Last edited by Speektre on Sep 21, 2014, 7:11:11 PM
"
Yalockin wrote:
"
Armour: Lightning Coil
Why:Curse on hit, This armour is supposed to be 3b 1g 1r, bad luck with vorici :D "More text coming"

what is the green for ?

Chain instead of life leech.
IGN: xBilldozerx
I can't wait for him to update this build :-)
if it ever friggin happens... :S

he hasnt even updated since he was build of the week :s
"
donaldtroll wrote:
if it ever friggin happens... :S

he hasnt even updated since he was build of the week :s

Fuck, you're ungrateful. It takes many hours to fully update a guide like this
IGN: xBilldozerx
So I've been playing this and it really is a blast. Even with low level gems I can destroy mobs in 75 maps. Just a question though: what do you guys do again mobs with big hits? Think devourers, map boss mobs etc. It's really annoying having to use all my flasks every 30 seconds because I get a pack of bone rhoahs or something... I'm using the Lightning Coil setup with clarity/disc/purity of lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info