FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

I am guessing Bond.

As if the hype was not big enough already we all have a new Fox build to look forward to.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Oooo the arc master is back. Helped me make Atziri rapist last season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ
I use flame surge now like one of foxys last iterations but you get idea face tank everything!

What happen to Ranger?

The frenzy nerf on the patch notes put my frenzy ranger in the shitter, it no longer gains more attackspeed per lvl, which resulted in a -60% attackspeed at 10 frenzy charges =\. Might try and make it after my arc build, but arc is priority.
"
Crit this time around?

Not a terrible idea with the lightning buff, but im gonna stick with no crit atm since crit arc is still unreliable due to the nature of low min and high max dmg.
"
That pic really makes me think of storm call.

True...

Which is why i replaced it with a tesla coil picture =P.
Pretty hyped about the upcoming 1.2 build!. Would love to see your input on the skill tree for a potential crit arc build
IGN Tyela
ooo man now im double hyped.... thx fox :D
"
FoxTactics wrote:
The frenzy nerf on the patch notes put my frenzy ranger in the shitter, it no longer gains more attackspeed per lvl, which resulted in a -60% attackspeed at 10 frenzy charges =\. Might try and make it after my arc build, but arc is priority.

How are you planning to compensate dps with the arc nerf?
Nice fox waiting u new build for rampage :D
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Oooo the arc master is back. Helped me make Atziri rapist last season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ
I use flame surge now like one of foxys last iterations but you get idea face tank everything!

What happen to Ranger?

Fk the useless ranger shits ! The lightning is in your blood sexy <3
i think that new strong build will be with Ice Spear or Freezing Pulse....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info