FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
So I've been playing this and it really is a blast. Even with low level gems I can destroy mobs in 75 maps. Just a question though: what do you guys do again mobs with big hits? Think devourers, map boss mobs etc. It's really annoying having to use all my flasks every 30 seconds because I get a pack of bone rhoahs or something... I'm using the Lightning Coil setup with clarity/disc/purity of lightning.

Try Icewall ;-)
About updating and staff like that ,...it will happen sooner or later.....Dony hang up try things for yourselves as fox is doing...Experimenent a bit ...Plus if i remember correctly he was abit sick so chill out...
He said he will update the guide once he reaches lv94, last time i watched his stream he was about 70% so shouldn't be too long !
"
Kib0u wrote:
"
So I've been playing this and it really is a blast. Even with low level gems I can destroy mobs in 75 maps. Just a question though: what do you guys do again mobs with big hits? Think devourers, map boss mobs etc. It's really annoying having to use all my flasks every 30 seconds because I get a pack of bone rhoahs or something... I'm using the Lightning Coil setup with clarity/disc/purity of lightning.

Try Icewall ;-)

or have a surgeon lightning flask or granite with increased armour if u crit often. it helps a lot with LC.
Ign: Zanosaur
Last edited by zanosaur on Sep 22, 2014, 11:30:58 PM
I am LVL 77 following fox's tree and items and have run into a dead end with the strength requirements for warlords mark. There are only a few strength nodes taken on fox's tree and no strngth attributed to his items. Any ideas ....

Also as I am noob, what would be the best priority for upgrading gems?

Cheers
"
billy393 wrote:
I am LVL 77 following fox's tree and items and have run into a dead end with the strength requirements for warlords mark. There are only a few strength nodes taken on fox's tree and no strngth attributed to his items. Any ideas ....

Cheers

just dont lvl it anymore. u prob run into the problem at around 12-16 WM? its alrdy good enough.
Ign: Zanosaur
I am seeing that Heart of Thunder gets taken but Breath of Lightning is ignored. I am curious to know what that is.
"
zanosaur wrote:
"
billy393 wrote:

Cheers

just dont lvl it anymore. u prob run into the problem at around 12-16 WM? its alrdy good enough.

Thanks for that. Maybe when he updates his tree, it might rectify.
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
"
donaldtroll wrote:
if it ever friggin happens... :S

he hasnt even updated since he was build of the week :s

Fuck, you're ungrateful. It takes many hours to fully update a guide like this

I know, didnt mean to sound ungrateful... i just want to see the next iteration of this build ;)

Been coming to this thread every day
"
creamcoffee wrote:
I am seeing that Heart of Thunder gets taken but Breath of Lightning is ignored. I am curious to know what that is.

You get enough shock chance from crit + quality arc so those points are wasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info