FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Currently level 81 and I don't even have those lightning damage nodes because there are SO many more valuable nodes. I'm also in Beyond though so I have the HP circle by the templar power charge. I still have 6 cast speed nodes to get before I even go to those ones. Nimbleness by CI and the 3 at shadow. With Power Charges I'm only at 13.7k and 15.7k with Atziri's Promise. I'm running 5L though. Added Lightning level 17 adds 1k DPS before power charges, so it should help a bit. After that I'd be upgrading crit on rings/neck to try to get to his level. But I'm still very far away. Should be nice.
IGN: xBilldozerx
I'm level 86 in Rampage. I need some gem combo ideas, for single target DPS and for curse immune maps or specific bosses maybe.
What do you guys use?

I have heard of Vaal Storm Call, what links do i add to it? I have seen someone using Vaal Spark too I think.
I use a Vaal Summon Skellies as a meatshield for bosses and exile battles atm, trying a frost wall too, but not very effective till now.
I have a 5L Coil for the curse on hit combo, what do I do with it on curse immune or relfect maps where too much crit = death?

How can I do atziri with this build? Reflect = dead...
"
FireSword5 wrote:
I'm level 86 in Rampage. I need some gem combo ideas, for single target DPS and for curse immune maps or specific bosses maybe.
What do you guys use?

I have heard of Vaal Storm Call, what links do i add to it? I have seen someone using Vaal Spark too I think.
I use a Vaal Summon Skellies as a meatshield for bosses and exile battles atm, trying a frost wall too, but not very effective till now.
I have a 5L Coil for the curse on hit combo, what do I do with it on curse immune or relfect maps where too much crit = death?

spell echo > conc effect > added lightning dmg
Ign: Zanosaur
"
FireSword5 wrote:
What do you guys use?

I'm only 82 now, so maybe I haven't been up against as many map bosses as you, but I'm currently 2-3 shotting all bosses with power charges and any rare pack. Curse Immune maps are going to suck regardless, but with a crit (~25%) it hits nearly as hard as with curse. What bosses are you having issues with?
hi, I have some questions about curses for Foxtactic or anyone who has good knowledge about dual curse pledge crit arc.

I'm currently using a 5L pledge of hands, getting close to level my vorici to 7 and hoarding 1500 fusings (luck is never my friend so don't wanna test it, 1500 fusing sound better to me). I plan to use power charge on crit as my 6 link.

Also worth mentioning I'm using cloak of defiance, not lightning coil because I want to wear my Voidbringer, lightning coil cost too much res, maybe someday but prbly not now.

When I get my 6L, I will be able to generate power charge though main arc so assassin's mark's power charge part is not necessary anymore, but it still gives really good crit chance and damage. Cloak of defiance keeps me from ditching warlord's mark's mana leech and also there's only one strength curse, only assassin's mark can be switched.

The question is should I switch assassin's mark to ele weakness/conductivity or keep assassin's mark, which gives more real dps? I do have vaal pact.

Right now I do kill rares with high lightning res pretty slow (well slow as a crit arc build, decently fast in general), just something I'm wondering. In my head I think ele weakness can improve my ability against hard enemies, as for weak mobs? who cares they die from a single cast anyway.

Another idea is getting a +1 curse neck, so I can use 3 curses? My cloak of defiance is 5L though.

this is what I'm using now, decent neck

if I vaaled this, there's chance I can wreck it, which means I have to get a bad +1 amulet, something I don't wanna try now, because other than those fusings I'm broke.

All these can be tested but I still need another couple of days to do so, so any help is much appreciated, thx.
Last edited by TravisL on Sep 27, 2014, 9:02:51 AM
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
"
FireSword5 wrote:
What do you guys use?

I'm only 82 now, so maybe I haven't been up against as many map bosses as you, but I'm currently 2-3 shotting all bosses with power charges and any rare pack. Curse Immune maps are going to suck regardless, but with a crit (~25%) it hits nearly as hard as with curse. What bosses are you having issues with?

Well any bosses that can kill me before I can kill them. Dominus, Vaal and such. I know curse immune will be a problem, but the question is what gem combo to add in that 5L for the curse immune maps. Sometimes I consider switching out the Kaoms roots for a generic ES 4L with a vaal gem combo or culling with IIR.
"
TravisL wrote:
hi, I have some questions about curses for Foxtactic or anyone who has good knowledge about dual curse pledge crit arc.

I'm currently using a 5L pledge of hands, getting close to level my vorici to 7 and hoarding 1500 fusings (luck is never my friend so don't wanna test it, 1500 fusing sound better to me). I plan to use power charge on crit as my 6 link.

Also worth mentioning I'm using cloak of defiance, not lightning coil because I want to wear my Voidbringer, lightning coil cost too much res, maybe someday but prbly not now.

When I get my 6L, I will be able to generate power charge though main arc so assassin's mark's power charge part is not necessary anymore, but it still gives really good crit chance and damage. Cloak of defiance keeps me from ditching warlord's mark's mana leech and also there's only one strength curse, only assassin's mark can be switched.

The question is should I switch assassin's mark to ele weakness/conductivity or keep assassin's mark, which gives more real dps? I do have vaal pact.

Right now I do kill rares with high lightning res pretty slow (well slow as a crit arc build, decently fast in general), just something I'm wondering. In my head I think ele weakness can improve my ability against hard enemies, as for weak mobs? who cares they die from a single cast anyway.

Another idea is getting a +1 curse neck, so I can use 3 curses? My cloak of defiance is 5L though.

this is what I'm using now, decent neck

if I vaaled this, there's chance I can wreck it, which means I have to get a bad +1 amulet, something I don't wanna try now, because other than those fusings I'm broke.

All these can be tested but I still need another couple of days to do so, so any help is much appreciated, thx.

Quality Added Lightning is a good 6L. Assassin's Mark isn't just for power charges, it gives crit chance and crit dmg, it's perfect for this build... You could drop chain from your 5L and throw in Ele Weakness with quality if you get tri-curse. You don't need conductivity but ele weakness wouldn't be bad. I suggest not trying to corrupt +1 curses on neck as you have like a 2% chance to actually land it. Windscreams aren't terrible temporarily if you really feel the need for 3 curses, but I thikn Assassin's Mark is absolutely mandatory. So is Warlord's Mark for reflect.
great build, but i prefer Cloak of Defiance + voidbringer + 3x curse

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMFQgceB6UI9A5IEFgRDxGWE54UsBXnFr8Yah_HJpUo-io4K3gsnC2LNZI2PTpYOuFBh0GWRXxFnUlRSbJMLUyzTeNQMFNSVUtVxlgHWK5bWV3yXyph4mKsY0NknWpDbIxtGXBScNVzs3RVdhF4L3zlfjN-r4IQgh6Cx4PbiEKJ04w2jRmPRo_6lS6Xl5rgm6Gdqp-0pJGmV6cIqW6smK6ztfK3PriTvOq9gsBUwcXQ9di92V_a3dsL217djN-w4BLjhOvu6_XsGPBr8NXyHfJF99f56P4K_o8=

4350 life
2900 unreserved mana

IGN Pixelexer

my current gear ... im gonna switch to lightning coil cos the mana drain sucks when you can't leech back...

however i've seen on your latest streams that you use no more curse on hit? and you use 4 auras? do you have them in your chest now? and also how do you gain power charges? PCoC ? i've seen you use that unique flasks i think it's doedris flask and it gives you power charges... im really confused and it would be cool if you could explain the new changes you made to your build :D
ign: ALLRAUDER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info