FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
PabloCappone wrote:
awesome change using ball light.. instead arc..

nice tip fox (don`t remember the user who give you that tip fox) =)

curse all screen

Freezing pulse + GMP Works very good for cursing, instant curses..

My setup for this build so far (rampage):

gonna improve gloves/rings/helm/ amulet next
IGN: Pedrikosa or Pedrikoza
also been wondering. y curse on hit? might as well use a 4+2 linked LC with self cast curses and CwDT combo?
Ign: Zanosaur
probably curse on hit because of the curse boost without passive points.
i have been doing noncrit arc and really didnt like it but i enjoyed the arc playstyle so i decided to reroll to this build but i made some changes

this is what im thinking

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UOSBBYEQ8RlhOeFLAV5xa_FvMYaiTYJjwmlSj6KjgsnC-dNZI6WEGHQZZFfElRSbJMLUyzUDBVS1XGWAdYrltZXfJfKmHiY0NknXBScLtw1XOzdFV2EXgvfOV-M36vf8aCEIIegseFbYhCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUul5eboZ-0pJGnCKlurJius7Xytz64k8HF0PXVgdi92V_bC9te3Yzfit-w4BLr7uv17Bjwa_DV8h331_no_gqdrhpsFm8kqjbp42rkIilPhX3sOBo4p4SQVQx9EH_Gng==

any thoughts?

also i have 5l CoD right now but i guess without much of the mana points i should buy a lightning coil right?
"
pedrike wrote:
"
PabloCappone wrote:
awesome change using ball light.. instead arc..

nice tip fox (don`t remember the user who give you that tip fox) =)

curse all screen

Freezing pulse + GMP Works very good for cursing, instant curses..

My setup for this build so far (rampage):

gonna improve gloves/rings/helm/ amulet next

yesterday test that... true instant curse... maybe BL give you more move.. because you shot 5 ball and keep running... but for big amounts of mobs is good FP... thanks for the tip
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
FoxTactics will be updating the build guide in the next few days, epic stuff to come!

#pledgeofarchype
"
Rxby wrote:
FoxTactics will be updating the build guide in the next few days, epic stuff to come!

#pledgeofarchype

Yup, I am refreshing every hour waiting for the update :P

He doesn't stream that often either (Fox currently is streaming as I am writing this though) so I have been watching his vods trying to figure out some of the changes. Definitely looking good.
How does this go in parties with ppl overwriting your curses?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Sep 19, 2014, 10:11:33 AM
"
Auxion wrote:

Tell them not to curse?
"
Auxion wrote:

I do this:
-replace added lightning (if 6L) or lightning penetration (if 5L) for Power charge on crit
-if low on mana because of the leech from warlords mark, use a slow recovery mana flask
IGN: Pedrikosa or Pedrikoza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info