FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
Aggnog wrote:

You can only level a gem to 20 and you can't change it in any way if its corrupted. So you have to corrupt 20/20 or its a waste unless its reduced mana or auras where u dont need quality.

So then I guess what I would want to do with Arc is:
1. Level to 20
2. Vendor recipe to get 20% Quality level 1 Arc
3. Attempt to Vaal
4. If desired result, level back up to 20
"
Techneeq wrote:
"
Aggnog wrote:

You can only level a gem to 20 and you can't change it in any way if its corrupted. So you have to corrupt 20/20 or its a waste unless its reduced mana or auras where u dont need quality.

So then I guess what I would want to do with Arc is:
1. Level to 20
2. Vendor recipe to get 20% Quality level 1 Arc
3. Attempt to Vaal
4. If desired result, level back up to 20

Nope u should level to 20 again before vaal or the +1 level would be wasted
The most important gem to have 21/20 is arc, you can just lvl 6 arcs in offhand slots to do this faster. You can also vaal lvl20 auras without quality to save time.
I did some testing and I feel that ball lightning with AoE stack has better clear speed. Arc is only really clearing faster for me when there are 8-10 mobs, but when there's a screen full of mobs I can burn them down in a couple ball lightning casts.
This build is ridiculously fun. I have slight build differences than Fox due to having Windscream, but either way. JFC, FUN.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
For atziri you just swap increased crit dmg for pcoc and assassin mark for enfeeble right? and run purity of fire of course
The drama of finally getting PoH and being able to 6link it having a LL 6l also and not being able to play cause the pc is trolling me .....But non the less i still cant wait for Uber kill and info :D
I've been playing this build for a week or so and its amazing. Extremely fast clear speeds. The cost is high but no ridiculous like all the shav builds. (all the gear combined is less than 1/2 the price of a shavs).

If your doing this in rampage in softcore, i do suggest using elemental weakness instead of warlords mark and windscream instead of spending all those points on curse. I dont think vaal pact is 100% necessary either if your even a little bit careful, (just don't curse reflect pacts and you'll be ok if you have purity of lighting and lots of mana for MoM).

I tried to kill Atziri with it but no luck, but that's because im pretty shit at the game lol. I saw on reddit fox 6 linked his pledge, i actually think he would be better of 6 linking his cloak of defiance and getting windscream for triple curse. Assassin's mark + ele weakness + warlord's or conductivity would be uber OP and more dps than a 6th link on to support arc. Just my two cents.

How the hell you guys 6L already? geez i'm still at 4l:(

Like idea of windscreams. not like we need MS for this build and save 4 pts. But I think Conductivity > Ele weakness.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
5link and sell, buy unlinked and try again until u get a 6l.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info