FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Would you say CoDT is necessary on hardcore? I am thinking wether I should use kaom's roots or rare boots with CoDT, Enduring cry and immortal call linked
LOL thank OP for this build. I don't have the exact gear but I use what I can get, currently with wand + shield total 155% spell damage + 92% crit chance. Vaal Stormcall is absolutely insane. Pretty much 1 shot majority of stuff or nearly kill them, Piety, Brutus, Rainmaker... Even Vagan ends under 3 seconds =D
hey i was just wondering something how did u get that 20% increased lifeleach rate on your main arc cast
"
xinsareth wrote:
hey i was just wondering something how did u get that 20% increased lifeleach rate on your main arc cast

Life Leech
Support gem
Attribute(s) Strength
Keywords Support
Mana Multiplier 130%
Per 1% Quality +1% increased Life Leech rate
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
awesome change using ball light.. instead arc..

nice tip fox (don`t remember the user who give you that tip fox) =)

curse all screen

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Hey Fox, Hello Guys,

If i can 6l my pledge what will the best gem to add?

Atm use like fox show on first page
Hi fox.. Please update your curent gear..
ING: Milicano
just wondering. for cruel bandit reward. wouldnt it be better off getting the passive? cos with this build u alrdy have a lot of cast speed... 4% extra isnt that big of a deal right?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
just wondering. for cruel bandit reward. wouldnt it be better off getting the passive? cos with this build u alrdy have a lot of cast speed... 4% extra isnt that big of a deal right?

If you look at it like that, maybe not. But as you can see in his skill tree, he seems to be trying to maximize cast speed.

My questions:
1. Does Blood Drinker (from tree) affect Arc? I thought it didn't. If it doesn't, then why get it?
2. What's the advantage of using Lightning Coil over Cloak of Defiance?

My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Sep 16, 2014, 6:03:46 PM
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

If you look at it like that, maybe not. But as you can see in his skill tree, he seems to be trying to maximize cast speed.

My questions:
1. Does Blood Drinker (from tree) affect Arc? I thought it didn't. If it doesn't, then why get it?
2. What's the advantage of using Lightning Coil over Cloak of Defiance?

1. It does not. Fox is just optimizing the tree, so I'm gussing he just went there for the hp or maybe getting acro.
2. LC is btter off vsing phy mobs, CoD is usually better off vsing ele mobs. But MoM on CoD can drain ur mana pool really quick when u get hit alot, so at times u might be left with no mana, hence no defence through AA and no LL through attacks..
Ign: Zanosaur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info