[1.2.0]<Theory> Meraxus' Freeze Pulser - 40% BUFF HYPE

"
Ziiyo wrote:
Awesome build OP, going to run one of these in the new league +1

TY :)

I also added a budget alternative to the build. Should be helpful for newer players, or for new leagues
Have you tried considering a max block/spellblock version to this build?
"
daniellaw wrote:

I have, but i think AA + MoM + Freezelock is enough defense.
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
daniellaw wrote:

Agreed, you shouldnt need more and coupled with the range aspect you should be fine
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
daniellaw wrote:

Yeah I think I have to agree. I'm just not sure how well this build will do against Atziri... Maybe equipping a Saffell's Frame or Rathpith Globe? Really not sure.

I'm just thinking ahead, because one of the challenges is to kill her. Argh, headaches.
"
daniellaw wrote:
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
daniellaw wrote:

Yeah I think I have to agree. I'm just not sure how well this build will do against Atziri... Maybe equipping a Saffell's Frame or Rathpith Globe? Really not sure.

I'm just thinking ahead, because one of the challenges is to kill her. Argh, headaches.

I think i'll be using a saffells. With the flask nodes a rubies flask will give 13% max fire resist. Coupled with 4% max all resist from saffels and 4% from purity of fire you can get 96% max fire resist, that should be enough to facetank fireblasts i guess :P
The hype is real!

Can't wait to create my char and start leveling :)
Are you going to level up and start farming currency with Freeze Pulse? Do you think it is viable even without the basic uniques?
"
Aqu_ wrote:
Are you going to level up and start farming currency with Freeze Pulse? Do you think it is viable even without the basic uniques?

I did add a budget version for this build to the main post. The only item you really need is cloak of defiance. maligaro's gloves also helps. both are pretty common items and pretty cheap.
Great! I'll try this. +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info