$$ [1.2.0] Emfx's Low Life Dual Flame Totem MF Witch

"
Siegfried76 wrote:
How do you run 2 aura on your life ? i try to bloodmagic discipline but it cost 98 % of my life.

High level Reduced Mana gem and Blood Magic gem, reduced mana reservation nodes if needed.
IGN: Emfx
Hey really liking your build so far, just about to hit 55ish. Question though - you have culling strike as a listed gem but you don't put it in your linking anywhere. I'm assuming you throw it on the flame totems? Also you don't give levels of any gems to stop if we should - what do you suggest for that especially auras?
Are you aware that you can no longer throw taps to cursor location? Your character now walks to the spot and then lays the trap there.

How will this affect your trap cold snap idea?
IGN: LessBow
Which flasks are you planning to use? :)
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Are you aware that you can no longer throw taps to cursor location? Your character now walks to the spot and then lays the trap there.

How will this affect your trap cold snap idea?

Also don't know what you are talking about, I can throw traps from a distance just fine.
Traps can still be thrown but the mechanics which he described applies to mines.
"
thatguy14 wrote:
Hey really liking your build so far, just about to hit 55ish. Question though - you have culling strike as a listed gem but you don't put it in your linking anywhere. I'm assuming you throw it on the flame totems? Also you don't give levels of any gems to stop if we should - what do you suggest for that especially auras?

For groups, Emfx recommends Heartbreaker, which gives your spells Culling Strike.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Heartbreaker

So that's why Emfx doesn't have a gem for culling strike.
What would a non Budget weapon be?
I play a crit dual flame totem mf build with 3,3k tooltip DPS, can i reach more without crit and your tree?
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
You have AA marked as end game gem, but I don't see it in your suggested links. Finding it okay with the new costs?
"
JoeODanger wrote:
You have AA marked as end game gem, but I don't see it in your suggested links. Finding it okay with the new costs?

I noticed the same thing. My char is level 59, and I removed the gem so I can level faster projectiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info