$$ [1.2.0] Emfx's Low Life Dual Flame Totem MF Witch

how do you load the skilltree urls into the builder?
"
danteafk wrote:
how do you load the skilltree urls into the builder?

At the bottom of the Offline Calculator there will be a bar with a default URl. Copy/Paste the skill tree URL in that bar, and hit load.
IGN: Emfx
Do you think this build will be as good as u think after that big time ES nerf? right now?
just started your build! Lets see how it goes!
"
Kumbas wrote:
Do you think this build will be as good as u think after that big time ES nerf? right now?

Yes. I am doing this build in Beyond at the moment, and if I need to grab more ES nodes then I will adjust a hardcore-only build specific to that.
How do you run 2 aura on your life ? i try to bloodmagic discipline but it cost 98 % of my life.
I wanna do this build but what's the alternative to doryani's seeing as it will be worth a decent buck.
Hi Emfx,

This will be my first time trying an MF build, and I am looking forward to it. Thanks for your guide! :)

Can you explain why you use LMP in your Flame Totem set up?

Thanks!
"
Hareu wrote:
I wanna do this build but what's the alternative to doryani's seeing as it will be worth a decent buck.

Run a Redbeak, you will gain 100% increased damage due to being low life. Doryani's is a luxury item.
"
NXCL wrote:
Hi Emfx,

This will be my first time trying an MF build, and I am looking forward to it. Thanks for your guide! :)

Can you explain why you use LMP in your Flame Totem set up?

Thanks!

If you drop your totem near the mob, all three streams will "shotgun" the mob, resulting in higher DPS. For clearing trash, it also has spread which will hit all of the pack if you set a totem on each side of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info