$$ [1.2.0] Emfx's Low Life Dual Flame Totem MF Witch

awww yeah.

Imma going to try this build from the day 1 and will let you know how it works out.

Thank you for answer, I'll keep in mind to play safe, smart, and not yolo.

Let's mf to the win in the new league!
So how are you going to afford that 300+mana cost on totems? with no EB or bloodmagic?
Ign: PinaTemplar
I fixed the 100 points tree i would rather do something like this less wasted points.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEFgi9BFQh2VsCzW5r7cNjacrHU8yNBzcHwJ_xpMnBAfBxbQM6-TsGLJw6rpGcV8qj_pwu2KVDXyDCXRVe9cqU1fJb56smCj6ykr31_FsgsfDOoRIm6E22Pnom7Vca49GSRtBhxmKw20dFCqNtz4tg_sJ-tLsVcaulwb22maeFy8QzMSiGo_AGmTnK7ZZ81XWjEasqioTgKT4k3KpWiv3Miyn6hij8vjrSsR4afau4vc=

but i still think mana regen will be a major problem
Ign: PinaTemplar
"
pin4 wrote:
So how are you going to afford that 300+mana cost on totems? with no EB or bloodmagic?

Mana costs of all skills and supports are reduced in 1.2.0.

Like I said, playing around with auras is going to be trial and error in the next patch.

However, I am running this build just fine testing it out with the budget gear with no EB/BM, and pretty shit mana regen, on live servers.
IGN: Emfx
"
Emfx wrote:
"
pin4 wrote:

Like I said, playing around with auras is going to be trial and error in the next patch.

However, I am running this build just fine testing it out with the budget gear with no EB/BM, and pretty shit mana regen, on live servers.

How much ES do you aim for before going into maps?

And how do you maximise on your ES in the beginning? Do you forgo Aurseize for instance until you get a good amount of ES? How much would that be? I'm interested to know the "breakpoints" of this build.
"
pin4 wrote:
I fixed the 100 points tree i would rather do something like this less wasted points.

AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEFgi9BFQh2VsCzW5r7cNjacrHU8yNBzcHwJ_xpMnBAfBxbQM6-TsGLJw6rpGcV8qj_pwu2KVDXyDCXRVe9cqU1fJb56smCj6ykr31_FsgsfDOoRIm6E22Pnom7Vca49GSRtBhxmKw20dFCqNtz4tg_sJ-tLsVcaulwb22maeFy8QzMSiGo_AGmTnK7ZZ81XWjEasqioTgKT4k3KpWiv3Miyn6hij8vjrSsR4afau4vc=

but i still think mana regen will be a major problem

I just saw this post of yours, and instantly saw you did not take Arcane Vision and can not really take you seriously after seeing that. You are either:

a.) using a fullbright hack
b.) did not realize this is a low-life ES based build
c.) do not understand this build at all

Also, yes you saved 20 points in your tree, however you missed Arcane Vision, Shamanistic Fury, 12% cast speed, 30% increase of effect of Distillate, 26% increase of auras, and 4% mana reserved. And I am not sure if I even listed everything, and all of this was to save 20 points and "waste less".

Oh and I just saw you are concerned about mana, however my tree has a higher base mana (615, versus your 560) and yours only gains an additional 6% increased mana over mine, with the SAME regen.
Last edited by Emfx on Aug 18, 2014, 10:55:59 PM
"
"
Emfx wrote:
"
pin4 wrote:

How much ES do you aim for before going into maps?

And how do you maximise on your ES in the beginning? Do you forgo Aurseize for instance until you get a good amount of ES? How much would that be? I'm interested to know the "breakpoints" of this build.

It really depends on your build, and also depends on how comfortable/knowledgeable you are about the game. Oh, and your flasks. You will want a good granite and a thawing flask at all times, and know how to identify when you are frozen.

I've started mapping in sub-70 maps on a totem character with less than 2k ES before in Softcore, however I would advise against that in Hardcore and aim for the 3k mark most likely.

Maximizing ES in the beginning is tricky. You will forego your Stormsail shield for a Rathpith, or a really high ES shield. Letting go of your Aurseize is a huge hit to your MF (50% IIR), not to mention it has decent resists (15% across the board). You really just need to scrounge up as much as you can from your helm, jewelry, and belt. Getting only 10% IIR but a beefy ass ES roll on your helm will is a lot better than giving up 50% IIR on your gloves for a 10% IIR roll and beefy rolls, in my opinion.

Also remember you will be running Discipline.

This build is fully capable of doing 78 maps solo, but I would highly advise against that before getting yourself a Shav's. With a Solaris you will want to stay in sub-70 maps, dominus, and piety -- or run with a group, hang back, and cull with a Hearthbreaker on.
Last edited by Emfx on Aug 18, 2014, 11:10:28 PM
Where do I download the offline skill calculator?
"
Evilpixel wrote:
Where do I download the offline skill calculator?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/994393
Last edited by Emfx on Aug 20, 2014, 9:46:33 AM
Tweaked a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info