Save up forever for a crown of eyes. Get shit all over.

"
chromafunk wrote:

Sell it right now for 35 exa, you will only lose 10 exalted.

Based on what I saw in trade chat a little bit ago I think he would be lucky to get 20.

Just a guess though.
Standard Forever
The moral of the story is, don't spend your time/currency pursuing obviously OP builds and expect them to last. It's only a matter of time before stuff like this gets nerfed.
"Legacy items are fuckin' garbage. The devs are trolls and this game is ass."
"They nerfed my CoE. The devs are trolls and this game is ass."
I guess sometimes you just can't win!

I shall continue to use my CoE to keep my pencils in, as I have been doing since I found it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Gambling on legacies is a terrible game.

Never do it unless they're generally obvious legacies that would be phased out by natural processes (like a vast majority of league-only uniques), or relatively cheap items (saffell's frame, 5% for 1c way back when), and then only do it if there's a build for which that item might be highly useful.

Another way to gamble? Just find it and hold onto it. So what, you could have gotten 50% more ex out of it...but you didn't spend your life savings buying it.

This is a good move by GGG. Standard became quite boring. Sure, some builds might be slightly OP each season, but face it, no build came anywhere near CoE + Low Life + Daggers, and something needed to keep standard in at least some slight level of balance in the future.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
what makes me absolutely stunned is the mere fact that even a brick realized that CoE is broken 5 minutes after first one being found

it took them 4 months to realize that? or that was some kind of silly bet?

same stuff with mjolnr. anyone claiming that this thing is not broken is kindly asked to go to any class subforum and check mjolnr builds. these are ABSURD
"
sidtherat wrote:
what makes me absolutely stunned is the mere fact that even a brick realized that CoE is broken 5 minutes after first one being found

same stuff with mjolnr. anyone claiming that this thing is not broken is kindly asked to go to any class subforum and check mjolnr builds. these are ABSURD

That is no reason to make the nerf apply to items that already exist... We have so many legacy items in the game as it is, why change the stance on items now? Your logic is flawed.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

That is no reason to make the nerf apply to items that already exist... We have so many legacy items in the game as it is, why change the stance on items now? Your logic is flawed.

Get shit on! lol jk bro, :< I feel you, but yeah, let's wait for a GGG guy to do something about this, as they really fked up some people..
Legacy items exist for technical reasons. They don't create new ones when they can avoid it, and in this case it was avoidable.
"
nightknight23 wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

Get shit on! lol jk bro, :< I feel you, but yeah, let's wait for a GGG guy to do something about this, as they really fked up some people..

I think more people need to let them know how wrong this is. They let powerful legacy items exist, but this item is an exception? It is quite silly.

If this is the way GGG plans on designing their game in the future then I will be more than happy to move on. Grim Dawn is a pretty promising title, and they allow OP items in their game because who fucking cares, ITS FUN, its an aRPG not an economy trading simulator.

Think about that for once GGG, I know you are reading this.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
It is called a legacy speculation market for a reason... and it affects all traders in PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info