Save up forever for a crown of eyes. Get shit all over.

Thanks for that.

Rest in peace.

Spoiler

For those who will be skeptical.

I got the shavs back in anarchy. It was only 50 ex for a 6 link.

Everything else, including the CoE was a very fucking hard grind in ambush league. I had no plans of playing another 4 month league. I wanted to make my ultimate hero. The 6 link Windripper came from sacrificing a lot of my finds from before and buying it for a stupid price, but I wanted it to build the best.

That diamond ring with the resists/WED and ES? Yeah I spent my eternal and exalts crafting it custom for this build. All down the drain. What a fucking joke.

All of this is a buildup of wealth from multiple 4 month leagues. Now, I find, instead of becoming a legacy item, GGG just decides to retroactively nerf my shit. This rubs me the wrong way for many reasons.

Go ahead, laugh people that could not afford such a build or have the patience to trade your way up to it. One of these days GGG will shit all over your build. Nobody will care. This game is going to hell.

All hail Path of Nerfs.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Last edited by POOPHAMMER on Aug 11, 2014, 12:40:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You really didn't see this coming?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I wouldn't worry. Crown is still unmatched for attack builds.
"
Wooser69 wrote:
You really didn't see this coming?

I expected legacy yes. Not the item I currently own to get nerfed. This is unlike the other nerfs.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
GET REKTED

P.S I'm buying all CoE 20:1
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
The argument that legacies exist because GGG doesn't want to make players mad is apparently wrong.
Standard Forever
Is anyone else finding the name of the subject and the OP funny in conjunction?
"
iamstryker wrote:
The argument that legacies exist because GGG doesn't want to make players mad is apparently wrong.

Their decision is quite stupid hahahaha if there okay with legacy make it okay now there like okay okay lets just make this ONE item NOT legacy I'm sure people will be alright right? right?

Charan is right Qarl is fucking everything up lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What this means guys ? Can you clarify ? I have been out for a while .... so they are changing values of all CoE because it´s broken ? So no legacy enrichment ?
"
iamstryker wrote:

Technical issues was always the first and most important reason. Not getting people mad is an added bonus to it.

"
What this means guys ? Can you clarify ? I have been out for a while .... so they are changing values of all CoE because it´s broken ? So no legacy enrichment ?

They're changing the unique modifier of CoE. It will no longer benefit from spell multipliers which is pretty much RF/PA.
Last edited by kasub on Aug 10, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info