Save up forever for a crown of eyes. Get shit all over.

"
kasub wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
The argument that legacies exist because GGG doesn't want to make players mad is apparently wrong.

Technical issues was always the first and most important reason. Not getting people mad is an added bonus to it.

Technical? They just FUCKED that reason with COE lol If your going to nerf a fucking item NERF everything this is hypocrisy which I do not like and I own a billion legacy items
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 10, 2014, 11:53:41 PM
"
Technical? They just FUCKED that reason with COE lol

Nah. It's the same way they changed voll's. Changing set mechanics does not require the same thing as changing specific stats.
Last edited by kasub on Aug 10, 2014, 11:55:47 PM
They already explained in another post why legacy items exist for mods with numeric ranges. The mod being nerfed on CoE is the same for all instances of the item, so it's not necessary to make it legacy.

Players should be glad when game balance is improved. If you're mad that you can't be overpowered after the patch, I'd say your priorities are off.
Man friends are going to fucking butcher me lmao I told them to save a CoE because It's going legacy.

What a fucking joke.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This is not a good path. Nobody likes when someone changes their story and this is a bit like that.

#gettingalittleworried
social noob
"
Man friends are going to fucking butcher me lmao I told them to save a CoE because It's going legacy.

What a fucking joke.

You don't always win when you play Path of Economy. lol
Standard Forever
Well CoE was broken dudes .... just accept it. It was REALLY broken .. much more than any other good uniques. Its brokenness was equal to the Vertex brokenness.

Well done that GGG. ( I own a crown )

Where are you getting this info ? Is there more info out about more changes in uniques ?
"
iamstryker wrote:
"

What a fucking joke.

You don't always win when you play Path of Economy. lol

I was right for the past EVERY fucking patch I knew X items were going to go legacy this one time THIS ONE fucking time I'm wrong

The fuck man lol I have every legacy piece in the game <.< well I pray my friends don't lash out on me

God dammit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 10, 2014, 11:58:24 PM
I feel you. I also saved up/farmed/trade. did all shit to buy a crown of eyes, and it's all going down to drain, Lol. Goodjob GGG!
This is a great thread to answer the question, "Are the PoE forums still full of toxic QQ?"

Yup.

" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info