New Ui....Good or bad?

"

There was nothing wrong with the UI to begin with.
The old color scheme was fine
The flask section was fine
The skills section was fine.
The women chained was fine.

I admit the older gold looking UI was rough looking and stood out too much. But the new one looks like a high schools student designed this as a art project over the weekend.

The shop button stands out like a click here to play on a cell phone app.
The men look out of place, too muscular, they're tiny, and just god awful.
The flask backdrop looks too busy.
The color scheme seems a bit too bright.
The menu button seems unnecessary.

My gf says she's got 99 problems, and the new UI is now one of them.

I agree with the part about it looking very rough and like someone kind of just put it together over the weekend
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
-1, whats there to like about it of course no1 gunna like dat shet
-1 Clicking twice to open up a UI panel from clicking only once sucks, the potion slots are an eye sore, fully gray UI looks ugly it stands out too much. Also the UI we have now has a lot more detailing too, for instance, you look at the man on the left and there is no reflection/shadow in the HP globe you then look at the women on the left in the UI we have now and her reflection/shadow is in the HP globe. Flat out that new UI is just horrible.
IGN: Phaizik (Standard Character)
+1
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond

Bad, bad, bad.
-1 very bad
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
-1 as well.

I'm not too happy with the changes. I like what a lot of people have said and have the option of either the old UI or the new UI. Choice is always better than not having choice and this would be a great opportunity for GGG to implement a way to choose your UI.

It seems a lot of folks here, on reddit, and other discussions about this new teaser of the UI are not happy about the changes w/o a way to use the older one if it suits them.

Also yes, clicking twice for menu/game options is worse than just one click for sure. It's trying to be cleaner but looks more like an app store game UI than what it was once before.

so bad
It is awful, especially the "shop" button... so gross.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info