New Ui....Good or bad?

"
bbuns wrote:

Awful, looks kinda amateurish to be honest. And why would you replace young ladies with old men?

In my opinion it would be ok to replace the ladies with one or even two guys... or even some figures that dont reveal their gender at first look like some chimeras or something like that. The new artwork is what I do not like about them. The old figures have far more style. The new ones lack in artistic quality i feel.

I also dont like the new "Max Steel" flask slots! Color theme is also not fitting ...

The only good idea was to try to make the ui smaller (was never a problem though, so why???). But the new artwork, style and color themes dont fit the actual "Corporate/Art Design" of POE. And even on its own the new ui looks inconsistent in its design. Button color isnt good also...

So... the new basic layout is good but the new artwork is a huge step in the wrong direction for my taste. I does not fit and lacks the quality of the old one. You can put males/whatever instead of women but please make them look cool and not like some uninspired placeholder.

The new UI is definitely a downgrade.
Also, could you stop forcing Zeno to push the idea that the new change is good for everyone on your podcasts?

Edit: Don't tell me you guys are doing this just to sell mtx that change the look of your UI.
Last edited by D33p on Aug 11, 2014, 10:57:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info