New Ui....Good or bad?

"
elwindakos wrote:
EDIT:UI HAS CHANGED.TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO COUNT ALL THE -1 +1 and 0,or IF YOU WANT ME NOT DOING IT,WE HAVE NEW UI NOW THUS I DEEM THIS POLL IRRELEVANT NOW

Not true. The changes are still retarded.
Last edited by feyith on Aug 1, 2014, 11:25:05 PM
"
Charan wrote:
+1000

I'm sorry, did you think this was a democracy?

The updated UI is still being unpleasant to the sight.
The whole UI bar look so fake and amateur, no offence.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959

worse than Hell!

I played Taiwan's POE under this new UI, which is bloody annoying ever!

(past) we clicked the familiar small icon directly. One click.

(now ) I have to click twice, the first is that ugly Arrow icon, the second is to click the optional one.

for example: open the inventory to arrange our loots, now my left hand must move to press "i"
first (near the right hand side of keyboard) . This wastes time really.
The nerve you must have to steal my slave-women away from me. And to replace them with men... 'effeminate' men at that, well, it's like a stab in the back. I thought we were bros.

Where can a guy turn to nowadays for images of women in submissive roles that fulfill my misogynistic fantasies?

By making this small change in the direction of actually mature content and away from a little boys daydream, you have succumbed to the 'feminazis' and lost all my support.

    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
-1 old one had better color scheme and the shop button looks very meh
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Iskra_ wrote:
The nerve you must have to steal my slave-women away from me. And to replace them with men... 'effeminate' men at that, well, it's like a stab in the back. I thought we were bros.

Where can a guy turn to nowadays for images of women in submissive roles that fulfill my misogynistic fantasies?

By making this small change in the direction of actually mature content and away from a little boys daydream, you have succumbed to the 'feminazis' and lost all my support.

It's ok, they listened, they promised they are bringing back the bewbs. I still don't like the new flask slots but whatever, I think its a fair compromise.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Iskra_ wrote:

It's ok, they listened, they promised they are bringing back the bewbs. I still don't like the new flask slots but whatever, I think its a fair compromise.

Oh, thank goodness.

I am so sick and tired of 'feminazis' getting their way all of the time. With women dominating the political arena, the workplace, and the home, PoE is my last refuge. Thank you for standing up for Men's Rights, GGG!
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Aug 2, 2014, 11:45:11 AM

Awful, looks kinda amateurish to be honest. And why would you replace young ladies with old men?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info