New Ui....Good or bad?

You should use a poll.
"
Bobbyblind wrote:

You should use a poll.

Hope it was embeeded on site.This will be better in the end,since not many want to use external sources.Continue this way please,i like it no one derails it so far
Bye bye desync!

I feel like there is no need for an UI update atm, they could have put those resources on something else imo.

Also the current one is waaaaay better.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jul 28, 2014, 8:22:24 PM
I think people are just sad there aren't going to be ladies on the orbs anymore, but instead old guys.

Rubish UI nerf.

I don't like it. An A-Male to replace a statue would have been acceptable. But I disagree with removing mature content.
Everything was fine until I saw the nerf.

"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
I don't see much difference. Gets stuff out of the way if anything. I'll give it a 0.
-1 The menu button and shop looks so tacky. To make matters worse, it stands out too much. I can understand making the shop button stick out more, but I'm pretty sure there's a better way of doing it.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

And no one was complaining about the UI before.

I urge GGG not to implement just because they think they have to change it somehow and think of it as progress, even though no one seems to like it.

But on second thought, if we really want to make EVERYONE happy... let's put it as an option! Players have the option of choosing which UI they want. But if I'm making it seem alot more simple than it is, or if that idea is simply infeasible (which I don't see why it should be), forgive me :D.

Edit: Put a man on the health bar and a woman on the mana bar. Problem solved. Or better yet, put Chris Wilson's face there.
Last edited by CabooseDog on Jul 28, 2014, 8:32:18 PM

BRING BACK THE CHAINED CHICKS :P

seriously though I never notice them till they are gone :P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info