New Ui....Good or bad?

the buttons were fine where they were
the MTX button was self explanatory and non-intrusive
and the new orb statues don't fit well, they clash horribly with the entire game.
-1 Make it the woman instead of the man again. Just update the visual on it or something. Ain't nobody want to see a naked man.
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
Dont like it in any way shape or form :/
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria

There was nothing wrong with the UI to begin with.
The old color scheme was fine
The flask section was fine
The skills section was fine.
The women chained was fine.

I admit the older gold looking UI was rough looking and stood out too much. But the new one looks like a high schools student designed this as a art project over the weekend.

The shop button stands out like a click here to play on a cell phone app.
The men look out of place, too muscular, they're tiny, and just god awful.
The flask backdrop looks too busy.
The color scheme seems a bit too bright.
The menu button seems unnecessary.

My gf says she's got 99 problems, and the new UI is now one of them.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

I dont really like any of the changes at all especially the removal of the chained slaves

Also the flask holders really seems weird and shopped I'm not sure if it's a joke from GGG or just sloppy work :/
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel

This is a troll, but at least they didn't take too much time making it.

Seems like a step in the wrong direction. Was expecting something more sleek and customizable. Smaller UI etc.

Instead we get something that looks like it was designed by someone with a month of graphic design experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info