New Ui....Good or bad?

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
+1 if buff/debuff icons get moved to bottom of screen (between flasks and skills) instead of at the top

+0 otherwise
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
New one still a -1 for me. While the shop button is heaps better, the menu button still sticks out like a sore thumb. Perhaps removing the menu button and putting it in top-right corner (or somewhere else)?
Last edited by amano_jyaku on Jul 29, 2014, 2:54:09 AM

The shop button looks better like this, but the rest is a step back in my opinion. The flaks seem to be weirdly behind/below the rest of the UI and the menu was just better the way it was - simple, but effective.
-1, no bueno
epic troll
i like it. shop button is green all the time, and people are now complaining about its color haha
flask slots are looking like slots, they are embedded in the UI. whats wrong with that?
menu button also looks great
please GGG dont fold in to these crybabies, you are doing great job
Last edited by turki01 on Jul 29, 2014, 3:58:22 AM
:( -1
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Simple motto: Do not fix what's not broken

Why spend resources on changing something that is not conceived as broken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info