[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

Hello Sando,

do you think i can make this build viable with 10ex (with DPS like some of the people you mentioned)? if not, what is a satisfatory wealth to start a build like this?

thank you
Did you ever tried uber atziri?
"
BeechMarten wrote:
Did you ever tried uber atziri?

He runs the uuber service.
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
Has someone done uber without acuity and mirrored items? I have a lvl 80 witch that i don't know how to respec. Just an observation. Is it possible to adapt it in order to use incandescent heart? I think that for Atziri "25% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage" will be serious OP.
Last edited by BeechMarten on Oct 24, 2014, 8:35:32 AM
Somebody try to use this : Mark of the Doubting Knight Platinum Kris ?
what dmg will be ?
Hello guys,

I have some dps problem when I followed this build. I use two Bino's Kitchen Knife with critical change 10 up. Other gears are like anyone who followed this build, belt, helmet, gloves and shoes.

(Forgive me that because I play POE on other server instead of international like you, I cannot post my gear here.)

The only different part on my gear is amulet. I want to know how the influence about "Add 30% Global Critical Multiplier" and "Add 30% Global Critical Chance". Are these two effect significant to DPS in this build?

Another question is that is it important to get "increase x% maximal Energy Shield (ES)"?

lv87 scion
3.9k ES
DPS in town: 150.272k
DPS with two aura( Hatred and Discipline): 214,887k
DPS with two aura + 3 frenzy + 5 power charge: about 280k

By the way, I cannot use three aura because mana reduce with Quality only influence the active skill, without aura on my POE server.
(Per 1% Quality +0.5% reduced Mana Cost with non-aura and non-constancy skill)

I still cannot defeat Atziri so far, maybe because ES too low or dps too low.

thanks!
Last edited by MoonloveCentron on Nov 10, 2014, 7:55:34 AM
"
Hello guys,

I have some dps problem when I followed this build. I use two Bino's Kitchen Knife with critical change 10 up. Other gears are like anyone who followed this build, belt, helmet, gloves and shoes.

(Forgive me that because I play POE on other server instead of international like you, I cannot post my gear here.)

The only different part on my gear is amulet. I want to know how the influence about "Add 30% Global Critical Multiplier" and "Add 30% Global Critical Chance". Are these two effect significant to DPS in this build?

Another question is that is it important to get "increase x% maximal Energy Shield (ES)"?

lv87 scion
3.9k ES

By the way, I cannot use three aura because mana reduce with Quality only influence the active skill, without aura on my POE server.

thanks!

I think crit multiplier would be the largest dps boost for a build like this. However, if I were you, I'd be more interested in increasing ES. DPS should be more than plenty to kill atziri.
"
shaokim wrote:
"
Hello guys,

lv87 scion
3.9k ES

thanks!

I think crit multiplier would be the largest dps boost for a build like this. However, if I were you, I'd be more interested in increasing ES. DPS should be more than plenty to kill atziri.

Thanks for your advice. Because ES gear is expensive, so my armour is only with 504 es.

Is it important to get "increase x% maximal ES" on my amulet?
Last edited by MoonloveCentron on Nov 10, 2014, 8:10:06 AM

i have this gear 4.7k es with lvl 71

i can kill atziri lvl 80 or ++ ?
"
KH0NS wrote:

i have this gear 4.7k es with lvl 71

i can kill atziri lvl 80 or ++ ?

I think the DPS of Dual Strike is the most important factor which decided whether you can kill Atziri or not. According to former player's feedback, 4.7k ES is enough unless your DPS is too low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info