[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

"
xaeror35 wrote:
So how much DPS do we actually need before this build will work with CI? I have about 10k DPS and i notice ZERO life leech going to ES. Basically i have to run away and wait for ES to recharge before going back into battle. (i.e. I am dieing a lot.)

Did you try using Blood Rage for life leech? That helped me a lot.
Sando i was wondering what gems are the most important to get 20 quality on first. Gems are hitting 20 soon an want to know what the priority is until i get more gcp.
Edit: and also the ones that dont matter for quality.
IGN: Melo_mania
Last edited by Skull_Blaze on Oct 2, 2014, 1:32:29 PM
I am Enjoying this build Thanks
"
amaze1015 wrote:
I am Enjoying this build Thanks

Thank you!
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb is good in this build? im kinda new in this game...thank you
Hey Sando great guide, thanks so much, leveling my Scion as we speak. :-)

I wondered why you use hatred aura instead of herald of ice for cold damage, because herald has a lot less mana reservation. Thanks for your answer!
Man, I'm trying your build in Garena server. I have obtained 225k dps on dual strike with a 5L chest piece at level 88. My current ES with discipline is around 4.5k. I'm wondering if I'll be able to Uber with those stats. Also, I would extremely appreciate it if you could upload a video of your fight against uber. If that isn't possible, then my request to you would be that you provide details on how to get past the trash mobs and how to do the trio. I know that I can double Vaal and kill the queen with ease. (I can do deathless normal atziri while making friend afk at gate to get the hp proc for better practice)
P.s. I will greatly appreciate your help since getting mortal hopes or even sacrifice at midnights is expensive and is a pain in the ass in this server. Any other person willing to help is also welcome.
"
Aarfried wrote:

I wondered why you use hatred aura instead of herald of ice for cold damage, because herald has a lot less mana reservation. Thanks for your answer!

Herald of ice is nice but that's nicer for builds that utilize extremely high attack speed. As for your this build, hatred gives insane damage and thus dps boost compared to herald of ice.
"
AlvsS wrote:
Cloak of Defiance Lacquered Garb is good in this build? im kinda new in this game...thank you

I wouldn't use cloak of defiance if I were you since after activating the auras you will have very small % mana left. Hence you'll end up with having 0 mana and thus be unable to use abilities properly.

"
"
Aarfried wrote:

Herald of ice is nice but that's nicer for builds that utilize extremely high attack speed. As for your this build, hatred gives insane damage and thus dps boost compared to herald of ice.

thanks for your answer. i later noticed that herald of ice only gives flat cold dps whereas hatred deals a certain % of the phys dps and this of course is much higher in a crit build. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info