[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

i dont understand this my gear and lvl 81 still i have 81k dps in town

can you tell me pls why low dps ?
I haven't made this build yet, but it looks like you might get a dps boost if you swap out additional accuracy for melee damage on full life.
"
shaokim wrote:
I haven't made this build yet, but it looks like you might get a dps boost if you swap out additional accuracy for melee damage on full life.

thanks for answer here my dps now 111k without buff
Last edited by KH0NS on Nov 15, 2014, 11:56:46 AM
"
KH0NS wrote:
"
shaokim wrote:

thanks for answer here my dps now 111k without buff

Get 6L also boost your dps.

So I recently decided to try this build out, and it works fine in the early levels. Yet my damage is irrelevant compared to my ranger friend, who is the same level, but he is going full glass cannon. So I just wondered when the damage starts to add up.
"
Kalle_knigti wrote:
So I recently decided to try this build out, and it works fine in the early levels. Yet my damage is irrelevant compared to my ranger friend, who is the same level, but he is going full glass cannon. So I just wondered when the damage starts to add up.

The damage will boost after you take CI passive point on the top of your passive tree. On this time, you will regret all your HP points to ES, critical chance and critical additional damage. Finally, after you wear the abyssus, you get the DPS like others.

But I don't think it is a good time to try this build, the version 1.3 will cut down dagger and critical related points, if this build cannot reach highest DPS, the world will change....
Last edited by MacWrath on Dec 12, 2014, 8:18:19 PM
hello i want to try this build with my scion lvl90, anyone have the new passive tree ?

thx
coelus
"
hello i want to try this build with my scion lvl90, anyone have the new passive tree ?

+1000000000000
"
"
Kalle_knigti wrote:

The damage will boost after you take CI passive point on the top of your passive tree. On this time, you will regret all your HP points to ES, critical chance and critical additional damage. Finally, after you wear the abyssus, you get the DPS like others.

But I don't think it is a good time to try this build, the version 1.3 will cut down dagger and critical related points, if this build cannot reach highest DPS, the world will change....

I never play dagger crit, so what's the change about crit and dagger passive point? i look the passive tree and i can have lot of dps i think. Around 410% crit chance 164% crit multiplier 270% increase damage for dagger ( dagger + dual + one handed+ melee physical) and 90% atack speed. It's not enougth to get lot of dps ?

However i don't know how i can organize the defence. Anyone have an idea?

thx
Last edited by Closeu on Dec 18, 2014, 4:11:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info