[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

u reset tree?
hello, finally i try this build with few changement. I take more es node for survival. I don't have good gear so it's difficult for the moment but it's easy for dominius and good for zana mission ( actually two time lvl 73 map with vulnerability... :/).
My tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YHHgixDXwOSA_EES8RUBGWFdcWvxslHNwdTyImKgsqOCymLL8s4S0fMgk0CjQgNbk2PTdmN4M7KDt8P_xGcUcGSVFKyEuuVmNW9VfJXfJfamBDY0NsRm0ZbWxuPW6qb55wUnBWcNVybHcHd_14DX3jf8aC5IMJhQ6GrocTidOKr4wLjoqQEZAbkyeVIJUul9CZmpoTnKSio6Z_puunK6c0qW6sZrGztAy1SLXyuMq5Prl8vrzBxcHz2HbZW9tu29Tb5-hm6QLquutj7LDtQfDV8uHz6vb8

I don't know how i can link my gear here. But i wear this :
abyssus
eyes of chayula
vaal ragalia ( 542 es with 5L)
conjurer glove ( 112es )
rainbow stride ( 117 es )
doriany's invitation ( physical leech life)
2 ring with adds physical and resi.
i use 2 dagger at 260 and 219 pdpds with 8.5 crit chance.
I have actually 4400 ES with discipline

I use reave for AOE with flicker strike. and i can change for dual strike for big boss.
My 5l : reave or dual with Melee physical damage/ multistrike/ increase critical damage/ power charge on critical. I can't link other gem because the color is not good.

My reave is at 60K dps with all buff and my dual 106K.
With dual strike 79.5% chance to crit with 705% crit multiplier.

If you have any question.
Sorry for not put picture.
Thx
Last edited by Closeu on Dec 24, 2014, 3:15:39 AM
Sando, skill tree is empty fix it pls.
or its just on me?
he is empty because i think he don't build this character on 1.3
Its not empty .... check again from correct place
"
Razorchild wrote:
Its not empty .... check again from correct place

there is no tree, hes not going to update it
Creator
This is almost exactly the same as his:

Passive Tree
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Jan 7, 2015, 6:59:27 PM
Can someone help me out please this is what im using:

and i only seem to be hitting 30k dps in town, 41k with hatred. and ST at 3.5k
i seem to have similar gear to other people hitting 300K+, what am i doing wrong?
i am level 85
Last edited by AzurePluto on Jan 19, 2015, 9:56:49 AM
"
AzurePluto wrote:
Can someone help me out please this is what im using:

and i only seem to be hitting 30k dps in town, 41k with hatred. and ST at 3.5k
i seem to have similar gear to other people hitting 300K+, what am i doing wrong?
i am level 85

Hey, your rare dagger doesn't have that high physicl damage, and your 6L has melee damage on full life twice, one of which could be replaced by melee physical damage.
Thanks for your help, i replaced the second Melee damage on full life gem with melee physical damage and also got another dagger to replace the ambusher.
i am now only hitting about 48k DPS at town and 66k with hatred. Which still seems quite low compared to the other people with lower or similar gear. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info